Do you believe the Xbox One can outsell the Wii U this generation?

#81FalxXDPosted 9/3/2014 12:33:14 PM
ChiliPup posted...
FalxXD posted...
Nintendo isn't worried about games for the other systems, they have their own exclusives (real exclusives, as in not on PC...)

Last I checked, all of the companies had their share of "real" exclusives.

---

Not as many as Nintendo.
---
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
#82ChiliPupPosted 9/3/2014 12:39:14 PM
FalxXD posted...
Not as many as Nintendo.

I'm not saying I believe it, BUT... many people might answer that point by saying "It's because other gamers don't WANT Nintendo games."

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#83FalxXDPosted 9/3/2014 2:15:18 PM
ChiliPup posted...
FalxXD posted...
Not as many as Nintendo.

I'm not saying I believe it, BUT... many people might answer that point by saying "It's because other gamers don't WANT Nintendo games."

---

Lol yeah, people that say that to me then go buy mario kart...
---
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
#84TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 2:59:40 PM
FalxXD posted...
ChiliPup posted...
FalxXD posted...
Not as many as Nintendo.

---

It also isn't unreasonable to think that Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros will move systems this holiday season.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#85TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 6:58:30 PM
FalxXD posted...
blakbird13 posted...
FalxXD posted...
Lol, second place is first loser.

The first loser will get games that the second loser might not...

Nintendo isn't worried about games for the other systems, they have their own exclusives (real exclusives, as in not on PC...)

That's a good point.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#86TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 1:57:47 AM
dnmt posted...
kyncani posted...
SignalMyMiseryy posted...
I'm guessing you guys are each other alts?

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/47/470f89550f74adf7908b94f7440dab43064d09adcc9042773d52528e83fab37d.jpg

Speaking of alts ...

User Name SignalMyMiseryy
User ID 7013289
Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 10 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation.
Account Created Wednesday, August 20, 2014 1:53 AM
Last Visit Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:29 PM
Signature XBOX I XBOX 360 I XBOX ONE
Mark my words, xbox one will get a name change by e3 2015.
Karma 15
Active Messages Posted 142

Please tell me you're trying to make Microsoft fanboys look bad.

hahahha, I wonder who that could be.

If you know, please tell.
---
#87FalxXDPosted 9/4/2014 5:39:18 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
FalxXD posted...
ChiliPup posted...
FalxXD posted...
Not as many as Nintendo.

---

It also isn't unreasonable to think that Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros will move systems this holiday season.

Right, and next year there are even more titles that will do the job as well, the key game being Zelda.
---
#88FalxXDPosted 9/4/2014 5:45:18 AM
I've never really considered Nintendo part of this current console war anyways, they really are in their own league.

They've been a secondary system owned by people who have playstation or Xbox.
---
#89TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 5:58:10 PM
FalxXD posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
FalxXD posted...
ChiliPup posted...
FalxXD posted...
Not as many as Nintendo.

---

Right, and next year there are even more titles that will do the job as well, the key game being Zelda.

Hyrule Warriors looks awesome as well. I'm a fan of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors so that game is perfect for me.
---
#90ViewtifulSchmoePosted 9/4/2014 6:04:47 PM
Nah...Xbox1 japanese debut failed miserably and even without 3rd party support, Wii U will gain momentum with smash, zelda and bayonetta 2 on the horizon.
---
If it ain't broke.......break it!