Should I get the sunset overdrive shone bundle or wait for a master chief bundle

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Should I get the sunset overdrive shone bundle or wait for a master chief bundle
11 months ago#1
399 for a nice looking white console with a day one sunset overdrive game is really enticing. I don't think it comes with a headset, though. Do you think there will be a master chief collection xbone bundle that will look just as cool? I'm a huge halo fan so I'm hoping so, but if they are, why haven't they announced it yet?
11 months ago#2
no MC xbox bundle. Halo 5 probably will have one but thats holidays 2015.
11 months ago#3
If you wait you will miss out on the month long halo 5 beta.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKJPwk_8mJU
Gt= oH BluRRie Psn = oH_BluRRie
11 months ago#4
warz0r09 posted...

Have they come out and said that officially or is that your inclination/prediction?
11 months ago#5
DHDisOP posted...
warz0r09 posted...

Have they come out and said that officially or is that your inclination/prediction?

Nothing official but I doubt be a bundle as they got COD AW and SO white ones.

I would think it be announced by now...

So i say very unlikely.
11 months ago#6
cory1225 posted...
If you wait you will miss out on the month long halo 5 beta.

Yeah I definitely don't wanna do that. So both of you think there won't be a mc collection xbox one bundle with a custom paint job, and that I should go with the sunset overdrive bundle? It is a great deal, basically 340 for a new white console and controller. Hell, used black xbox ones with just a controller and hook ups are going for that much. My only complaint is no microphone in the SO bundle.
11 months ago#7
yeah sunset overdrive bundle is your best bet if your not a COD fan.
11 months ago#8
Yeah def not a cod fan lol and I love the white xbone
11 months ago#9
If i didn't have an X1 already i would get the SO bundle for the White Xbox alone. And this is coming from someone who has no interest in SO, but that white console looks so nice.
11 months ago#10
I would go with the 1TB COD Bundle.......
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Should I get the sunset overdrive shone bundle or wait for a master chief bundle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived