Game over, Persona 5 announced for Playstation 4.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Game over, Persona 5 announced for Playstation 4.
11 months ago#1
Where's our good RPGs?!
---
"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 4553-9960-4244
11 months ago#2
Nobody cares about that crap
---
Diablo 3 Profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Slickbud-1881/hero/49512000
11 months ago#3
Yup ill be enjoying it before everyone by importing
11 months ago#4
So... happy... all that's missing now is Tales of Zestiria and my PS3 can rest in peace.
11 months ago#5
New Dragon Quest just announced as well, lol.
11 months ago#6
the exclusive is not only persona ...
T T wah
---
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, connected,and watching.Doesn't do 180.voice coms: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.Yes, i'm a sexboner.
11 months ago#7
If you said Fallout 4, then things would've been different.
11 months ago#8
I will admit, I have grown sick of every other JRPG franchise and the genre in general, the only one being the exception are the Shin Megami Tensei series (Persona, Devil Summoner, etc). I just sicken of the pseudo fantasy games, but the modern world appeal of those games and their addictive gameplay make them more than tolerable. Playstation owners should be very happy. Unfortunately as much as I love the Persona franchise, it is not enough to make me own a PS4 however. I'm sure most of them will enjoy the next game in what has become a fine series!
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
11 months ago#9
I love jrpgs, but if Nintendo dont house it on their platform, I don't know or care about it. Is personna good
?
---
Make the internet the place YOU want it to be :)
11 months ago#10
IHATEMYGT posted...
I love jrpgs, but if Nintendo dont house it on their platform, I don't know or care about it. Is personna good
?

Persona is excellent :)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Game over, Persona 5 announced for Playstation 4.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived