Game over, Persona 5 announced for Playstation 4.

#21CammyApplePosted 9/1/2014 12:11:53 AM
Guess it's a good thing I still have my PS3. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see a *complete* edition on the Vita after the fact either.

In any event I'd rather see a new proper MegaTen than another Persona.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#22Garage_ManPosted 9/1/2014 12:14:11 AM
CammyApple posted...
Guess it's a good thing I still have my PS3. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see a *complete* edition on the Vita after the fact either.

Well if you are into it there is remote play and the PS4 version. It's a RPG so there won't be any issues with controls and it will most likely look better over RP than on the PS3 if you cared about that.
#23CammyApplePosted 9/1/2014 12:16:14 AM
Garage_Man posted...
CammyApple posted...

Well if you are into it there is remote play and the PS4 version. It's a RPG so there won't be any issues with controls and it will most likely look better over RP than on the PS3 if you cared about that.

That's probably true.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#24Garage_ManPosted 9/1/2014 12:23:00 AM
CammyApple posted...
Garage_Man posted...
CammyApple posted...

That's probably true.

Course that is only if you were going to invest into a PS4 and Vita. I already have both so I am set.
#25NoviceProPosted 9/1/2014 12:23:49 AM
boolzero posted...
I will admit, I have grown sick of every other JRPG franchise and the genre in general, the only one being the exception are the Shin Megami Tensei series (Persona, Devil Summoner, etc). I just sicken of the pseudo fantasy games, but the modern world appeal of those games and their addictive gameplay make them more than tolerable. Playstation owners should be very happy. Unfortunately as much as I love the Persona franchise, it is not enough to make me own a PS4 however. I'm sure most of them will enjoy the next game in what has become a fine series!

If I was to play any JRPG, Shin Megami Tensei is the last I'll ever play. Even worse than those fantasy jrpgs.
#26Jedi454Posted 9/1/2014 12:31:37 AM
Garage_Man posted...
Course that is only if you were going to invest into a PS4 and Vita. I already have both so I am set.

You push the PS4 and Vita so much, the Vita isn't even good.
#27scoobydoobydontPosted 9/1/2014 12:34:49 AM
Atlus continues not wanting my money. Their loss. Maybe they should offer up yet another rerelease of a fighter no one asked for again, I'm sure the audience is bigger on Xbox for 2D Persona fighters than a real Persona game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#28pobbesPosted 9/1/2014 12:35:53 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Atlus continues not wanting my money. Their loss. Maybe they should offer up yet another rerelease of a fighter no one asked for again, I'm sure the audience is bigger on Xbox for 2D Persona fighters than a real Persona game.

i don't understand what you're trying to say.
#29suzukimatsuiPosted 9/1/2014 12:38:40 AM(edited)
Jedi454 posted...
Garage_Man posted...

You push the PS4 and Vita so much, the Vita isn't even good.

And how is it not good?
#30suzukimatsuiPosted 9/1/2014 12:39:46 AM
pobbes posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...

i don't understand what you're trying to say.

Complaining that he will have to buy another console if P5 remains console exclusive to Sony