Most Pretentious Game released this year?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Most Pretentious Game released this year?
1 year ago#1
What is the most pretentious game released this year?
---
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible
1 year ago#2
I vote for the Last of Us Remastered!
1 year ago#3
Halo MCC
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess
1 year ago#4
Sunset Overdrive simply because it's trying way too hard not to be that way. It's like Sega when they made Sonic, it's just so in your face "blah, were cool and hip and outrageous".
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
1 year ago#5
OMGWYATT posted...
Sunset Overdrive simply because it's trying way too hard not to be that way. It's like Sega when they made Sonic, it's just so in your face "blah, were cool and hip and outrageous".

Same.
1 year ago#6
dnmt posted...
OMGWYATT posted...

Same.

I agree. I just wish Insomniac would wake up. It was Naughty Dog and Insomniac. What the hell happened.
1 year ago#7
XBroseph posted...
I vote for the Last of Us Remastered!
1 year ago#8
Since Adam Sessler went off Rev3 I haven't known which games to avoid due to pretentiousness (which is to say any game he loves). I guess I've just lucked out this year by not really playing any. Hand of Fate on PC is close but the devs have promised the ridiculous pacing and unnecessary drama will be fixed before full release.
1 year ago#9
A tie between Sunset Overdrive & The Last of Us Remastered.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
1 year ago#10
Sunset Overdrive
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Most Pretentious Game released this year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived