I don't like the way that the Xbox store is setup on the Xbox One.

#1ghstbstrPosted 9/1/2014 1:58:43 AM
The Xbox Store on the Xbox One isn't very customer friendly, atleast not compared the Xbox 360 or the PS3/PS4.
It's hard to find some games, there isn't a way to search a lost of all games, the prices aren't shown unless you click on the games, and there are other things as well that I don't like but those are the main ones.
Anyone else agree?
---
---
Aliens(1986)... Best movie quote ever...
Pvt. Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the f*** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
#2kyncaniPosted 9/1/2014 2:42:43 AM
Agreed.

And it should have a main section immediately available, always at the same place, with lots of sales. Kinda like the PS4 store or Steam store.

The Wii U virtual store seems even worse, but I'm not buying anything there.
#3DeschainRedPosted 9/1/2014 2:45:22 AM
Pretty sure they will change it as more games come out. I don't find it bad but yeah it's not as good as the xbox 360 at this current time.
#4SignalMyMiseryyPosted 9/1/2014 2:46:49 AM
*waiting for windows 9*
No more 8!!! praids the lawd!!!
#5GambitbuzzkillPosted 9/1/2014 2:47:46 AM
DeschainRed posted...
Pretty sure they will change it as more games come out. I don't find it bad but yeah it's not as good as the xbox 360 at this current time.

You know they will change cause look how much they changed the 360 UI and store.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#6Rdeal2Posted 9/1/2014 4:18:51 AM
Hard to find games? there isn't that many out how can you not find a game you are looking for? any section you click on shows every release just in the order of the section you clicked on and there is a big search games tile or if you have kinect you could say xbox bing and the name of the title

Only an idiot or someone moaning for the sake of it would say it's hard to find games
#7kennyynnooPosted 9/1/2014 4:31:50 AM
I just use search or look at the New releases list. It's not that hard.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#8bob15xPosted 9/1/2014 4:39:18 AM
both stores are bad
#9ghstbstr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 9:10:55 AM(edited)
Rdeal2 posted...
Hard to find games? there isn't that many out how can you not find a game you are looking for? any section you click on shows every release just in the order of the section you clicked on and there is a big search games tile or if you have kinect you could say xbox bing and the name of the title
Only an idiot or someone moaning for the sake of it would say it's hard to find games

Atleast I am not making a post about resolution or fps, like soo many others on here.
Not every game is in all sections, and I don't use Kinect since it's just a $100 waste of money which is what I get for buying an Xbox One at release.
---
---
Aliens(1986)... Best movie quote ever...
Pvt. Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the f*** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?