is it true now that all USB and Bluetooth gaming headsets work with Xbox one now

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 9/1/2014 2:21:49 AM
can anybody confirm this?I heard after the September update all USB gaming headsets work now Plus somehow the Bluetooth works as well.

someone told me the only thing that doesn't work is the chat unless you have the stereo adapter. that I don't care I just want to know if the headsets work
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#2Laylow12Posted 9/1/2014 7:42:15 AM
It sucks that they make you spend $25 for the headphone adapter to use the headphones you already own. That's a greedy move imo and not helping their image with fans.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3glassghost0Posted 9/1/2014 8:02:20 AM
Laylow12 posted...
It sucks that they make you spend $25 for the headphone adapter to use the headphones you already own. That's a greedy move imo and not helping their image with fans.

laylow post

move along
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#4MrImpatient35Posted 9/1/2014 8:16:48 AM
glassghost0 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

laylow post

move along

oh this is a laylow alt? I'm getting tired of ignoring one account, then their several alts afterwards. Just use one account.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#5Northern_MysticPosted 9/1/2014 8:53:17 AM
Laylow12 posted...

But that does also get you the control module on the controller which is far superior than having to use on screen or in-line controls.