Are Halo ODST & Reach worth playing through? / Reading suggestion

#11scoobydoobydontPosted 9/1/2014 3:28:22 AM
astutecollie posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
They are better than anything in the MCC.

Lmfao. No.

Oh.... and salt.

Lmfao yes.

Oh... and vinegar.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#12astutecolliePosted 9/1/2014 3:31:04 AM(edited)
astutecollie posted...

Lmfao. No.

Oh.... and salt.

Lmfao yes.

Oh... and vinegar.

Sounds like you cant afford and x1 to me. Therefore, that salt. College is good kids. Stay in school or end up like this guy, discrediting games on videogame msg boards just bc he cant play them. You dont want your life to come to this so let him be an example.
#13puffnbillys420Posted 9/1/2014 3:35:46 AM
astutecollie posted...
astutecollie posted...

Lmfao. No.

Oh.... and salt.

Lmfao yes.

Oh... and vinegar.

Sounds like you cant afford and x1 to me. Therefore, that salt. College is good kids. Stay in school or end up like this guy, discrediting games on videogame msg boards just bc he cant play them. You dont want your life to come to this so let him be an example.

Sounds like bad advice...kids don't stay in school it's over rated trades and fifo is were the money's at
---
If you aint first you're last
#14scoobydoobydontPosted 9/1/2014 3:41:48 AM
It's too bad I didn't attempt to discredit anything, went to college, and can afford to buy all three current consoles this second if I wanted too. I guess some people can't stand opinions... Well that's okay, I've got better things to do than make up details about your life, so you'll be spared a taste of your own medicine.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#15SizableMattressPosted 9/1/2014 5:18:10 AM
Yes both. ODST's campaign was in the Halo 3 engine (just a tad updated) so it'll be familiar. Reach was almost an entirely different Halo experience, but I liked its campaign a lot better than 4's
---
3ds friend code: 0645-7095-3198
3ds profile name: Mattress. Pokemon ign: bilbo
#16schmarkenheimerPosted 9/1/2014 5:36:31 AM
After playing them through, my thoughts are that they're both missable. Never that bothered by them. Then again Halo really hasn't bothered me that much for a while (been "meh" on Halo post 3).
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#17Stevo-PiratePosted 9/1/2014 5:42:17 AM
Played every single one and those two are my favourite Halo games.

Reach is a perfect standalone Halo game, and i loved the experimental design of ODST's campaign. If you're into Destiny, ODST is almost like Bungie's attempt to demo an open world that encourages exploration.
---
PSN id: StevoPirate
#18RockguyKevPosted 9/1/2014 5:55:26 AM(edited)
I didn't love ODST but Reach is absolutely fantastic. Reach is the only Halo other than CE where I've happily replayed levels just for the heck of it.

It also has arguably the best closing sequence of any game I've ever played.
#19casper316Posted 9/1/2014 6:06:13 AM
Reach is Halo cannon though guys... ODST is more or less just a side story... I loved Reach it's Campaign was awesome sad at the end but awesome none the less, ODST on the other hand it's not a bad game per-say but it's not exactly the best halo entry either.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#20staticxtreme5Posted 9/1/2014 6:35:24 AM
Yeah, I'm in the minority probably but I loved ODST's campaign. It was different so it all felt fresh and new. I also really enjoyed the firefight mode and this is where it got its start.

Reach was a lot of fun as well, but if you follow the Halo story, you pretty much know how it would all end before you even played it. That's the only problem I had with it. Although the last scene where you have to survive really struck me as brilliantly done.

I would say both are worth playing through though if your into Halo. Neither are bad games.