Digital Foundry--Face-Off: Metro Redux

#31casper316Posted 9/1/2014 8:10:32 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
You are AWARE the PS4 version is on the left, anyone who says the right image is not brown compared to the left is absolutely a liar.

Also, stop posting a small paragraph, post the rest where it says the image is sharper, cleaner on the Ps4, etc.

Edit: Noticed you're an albino (Facebook page) which means your retina has issues with light so you probably are serious when you say you see no difference. I wasn't aware of your disability and will not continue this conversation.

lol it's not browner you troll, and the only reason it's "slightly sharper and cleaner" is because of the little bit of resolution the PS4 has over the Xbox one I posted that as well in my earlier posts from that DF article. they make no mention of the XO version being this mysterious shade of brown you seem to keep seeing they say and I quote...

Other than that, the differences are minimal. Curiously, a red-tinted lens-flare effect seen in the Metro 2033 prologue scene is present on Xbox One and PC, but absent on the PlayStation 4 version of the game - a minor, fleeting curiosity that will almost certainly be patched. Other than that, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the Metro titles are a match.

so as I said before you have been proven wrong multiple times in this thread alone kid it's time for you to stop trolling and go back to class because obviously you have a problem with reading comprehension as everything I've quoted came straight from digital foundry themselves.

lol you really need to go back to school kid if you think that's what albino's in humans are like. get a clue kid. me being an albino has nothing to do with it, you are trolling plain and simple.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#32Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/1/2014 8:11:25 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
bossk5 posted...
Of course the ps4 version trumps the One version... You wouldn't have made this topic if it were the other way around.

Same thing I thought. It wouldn't be posted otherwise.

These Digital Foundry articles are a waste.

PS4 version will always be better, there is no point in even posting the article for any game, because we all know.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#33Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/1/2014 8:13:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34L96A1BOSSPosted 9/1/2014 8:13:47 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
What's the verdict?

No difference apparently, besides the lighting in Xbox 1 looking better and brighter.

Said the guy who have only a GT in his sig and only have access to the 900p version of the game the lowest version available.
#35casper316Posted 9/1/2014 8:18:37 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
casper316 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
You are AWARE the PS4 version is on the left, anyone who says the right image is not brown compared to the left is absolutely a liar.

Also, stop posting a small paragraph, post the rest where it says the image is sharper, cleaner on the Ps4, etc.

Edit: Noticed you're an albino (Facebook page) which means your retina has issues with light so you probably are serious when you say you see no difference. I wasn't aware of your disability and will not continue this conversation.

lol it's not browner you troll, and the only reason it's "slightly sharper and cleaner" is because of the little bit of resolution the PS4 has over the Xbox one I posted that as well in my earlier posts from that DF article. they make no mention of the XO version being this mysterious shade of brown you seem to keep seeing they say and I quote...

Other than that, the differences are minimal. Curiously, a red-tinted lens-flare effect seen in the Metro 2033 prologue scene is present on Xbox One and PC, but absent on the PlayStation 4 version of the game - a minor, fleeting curiosity that will almost certainly be patched. Other than that, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the Metro titles are a match.

so as I said before you have been proven wrong multiple times in this thread alone kid it's time for you to stop trolling and go back to class because obviously you have a problem with reading comprehension as everything I've quoted came straight from digital foundry themselves.

lol you really need to go back to school kid if you think that's what albino's in humans are like. get a clue kid. me being an albino has nothing to do with it, you are trolling plain and simple.

http://www.visionfortomorrow.org/albinisms-impact-on-vision/

Not trolling bro, you should look into it.

"Individuals with albinism lack pigmentation in the eye. In a ‘normal-sighted’ eye, pigment is found in different parts of the eye and performs a function in each part. In addition, albinism alters the structure of the eye and the optic nerve"

Your eyesight is not normal, as I said there is no need to carry on this conversation because you cannot see what the rest of us see.

no my eyes have pigment, I can see everything clearly the only thing that's wrong with my eyes is I have no control over the mussels that move my eye's so I can't focus on any one certain thing.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#36SigmaLongshotPosted 9/1/2014 8:18:37 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
casper316 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

"Individuals with albinism lack pigmentation in the eye. In a ‘normal-sighted’ eye, pigment is found in different parts of the eye and performs a function in each part. In addition, albinism alters the structure of the eye and the optic nerve"

Your eyesight is not normal, as I said there is no need to carry on this conversation because you cannot see what the rest of us see.

This has got to be one of the single most disgusting posts I've seen on here, and I'm instantly marking it for moderation. You are literally abasing a person for how they look and telling them because they look a certain way, they're incapable of simple perceptive abilities as a result.

Sometimes I wonder if we're all the same genus, or there are genuinely people that split off and took the Australopithecus tree of genetics instead.

It's a bloody game, wise up and stop getting into straight-up bullying as a last resort.
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.
#37a687947Posted 9/1/2014 8:19:58 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
casper316 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
X1 version has washed out brown colors while PS4 seems to have more sharper detail in the textures. Fairly large difference.

it does not, lol if it looks washed out to you I'd suggest you check the color settings on your TV. if anything every PS4 video I've seen the colors look washed out and dimmer to me. stop trolling when you have no idea wtf you are talking about.

You're like the biggest troll on this board.

I'm not going to bother to post the side by side because you'll go criminal and swear it's not true until you turn blue in the face.

That would actually be you. You troll constantly on here and it's pathetic
#38Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/1/2014 8:21:26 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
casper316 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

This has got to be one of the single most disgusting posts I've seen on here, and I'm instantly marking it for moderation. You are literally abasing a person for how they look and telling them because they look a certain way, they're incapable of simple perceptive abilities as a result.

Sometimes I wonder if we're all the same genus, or there are genuinely people that split off and took the Australopithecus tree of genetics instead.

It's a bloody game, wise up and stop getting into straight-up bullying as a last resort.

No, I'm saying due to his condition his eyesight isn't normal so what he sees isn't what we see. We technically don't see images, we see everything in lines and shapes, our brain fills in the rest but with his condition it restricts the fidelity
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#39Koelker12Posted 9/1/2014 8:27:49 AM
You CAN see the difference in resolution if you pause it and look at textures like the ones on the door when the QTE nosalia is trying to eat the guys face; but in motion it's much harder to tell. Again, unless you're playing them side by side, you're not going to know.

The Playstation has cooler colors while the Xbox has warmer colors.

There. Right?
---
If you can't do what's right, you can always do what's left.
#40SigmaLongshotPosted 9/1/2014 8:32:01 AM
No, if you had any semblance of knowledge about genetic anomalies you'd know that albinism is already a recessive phenotype, with astigmatism being a recessive genetic tree in an already recessive genetic pool. What YOU are doing is you're focusing on any little petty thing to discredit your fellow posters to get some brainsick upper-hand going.

Argumentum ad hominem is a foul fallacy. Just accept you did a generalising, mean thing and move on.
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.