Del Toro talks P.T and Silent Hills

#1velvet_hammerPosted 9/1/2014 7:51:13 AM
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/01/guillermo-del-toro-tells-the-story-of-p-t-promises-something-better-than-anything-weve-done-before/

Cant wait
---
Lyrical masterpiece, shutter island before the movie!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ChdeidHyk
#2TheGam3925Posted 9/1/2014 7:52:18 AM
Remember. If it's not on the Xbone it doesn't matter lol.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#3VoidBeyondPosted 9/1/2014 7:54:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4MurryEB_Alt1Posted 9/1/2014 7:57:18 AM
2 things I can think of that aren't on Xbox one, Silent Hills and bagels, neither of which are relevant to this board. Are you able to read which board is which? Or have you completely forgotten about the PS4 because Xbox One is on your mind all the time and you forget you even have a PS4?
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#5Laylow12Posted 9/1/2014 7:57:40 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

When are you going to stop trolling? Seriously, how much dedication do you have to purposely being the biggest *** you can be? Grow the hell up. For f**k sake, this is pathetic.

He's right though. Why does the truth bother you so much?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#6billOrileyPosted 9/1/2014 7:58:19 AM
i like del torro, i like kojima, i like norman reed, and i like silent hill. Hope this turns out to be the best silent hill game thus far.
#7carljenkPosted 9/1/2014 8:08:09 AM
This is the Xbox One board. Discussions of PS4 exclusives belong on the PS4 board.
#8Exodus_PrimePosted 9/1/2014 8:08:17 AM
Kojima will be depressed by the sales of this game.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#9MurryEB_Alt1Posted 9/1/2014 8:31:55 AM
Laylow12 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

When are you going to stop trolling? Seriously, how much dedication do you have to purposely being the biggest *** you can be? Grow the hell up. For f**k sake, this is pathetic.

I just took a massive poop.

It may not have to do with your life, but by your logic, it should matter to you, correct?
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#10Laylow12Posted 9/1/2014 8:37:18 AM
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

I just took a massive poop.

It may not have to do with your life, but by your logic, it should matter to you, correct?

My logic would tell me I'm not on a message board concerning poop and wouldn't be, so it doesn't matter to me.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin