Del Toro talks P.T and Silent Hills

#11liquidblue4Posted 9/1/2014 8:04:54 AM
Laylow12 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Remember. If it's not on the Xbone it doesn't matter lol.

When are you going to stop trolling? Seriously, how much dedication do you have to purposely being the biggest *** you can be? Grow the hell up. For f**k sake, this is pathetic.

He's right though. Why does the truth bother you so much?

Eddy, why are you wasting your high school lunch break talking about Xbox games?
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#12nableetPosted 9/1/2014 8:07:09 AM
Wait, is this a PS4 exclusive now? :-S when did that happen? Or are people just speculating?

Hope it is multiplat for the sake of gamers everywhere, this thing has got some big names behind it.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#13astutecolliePosted 9/1/2014 8:07:11 AM
Dont like horror games at all. When this comes out ill be busy with tomb raider.
#14AceAndJunpeiPosted 9/1/2014 8:07:43 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Kojima will be depressed by the sales of this game.

---

Lol, this is all you post over and over when this game is brought up. Confirmed: you're 11 years old;)
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#15liquidblue4Posted 9/1/2014 8:08:26 AM
nableet posted...
Wait, is this a PS4 exclusive now? :-S when did that happen? Or are people just speculating?

Hope it is multiplat for the sake of gamers everywhere, this thing has got some big names behind it.

It's not exclusive. Our Sony friends that live on this board are in incredible denial. PT isn't even exclusive either.
---
#16regs8376Posted 9/1/2014 8:09:24 AM
Can you post the release date for P.T. on the xbox one please? Or a source that states its coming to the xbox one please?
#17liquidblue4Posted 9/1/2014 8:14:12 AM
regs8376 posted...
Can you post the release date for P.T. on the xbox one please? Or a source that states its coming to the xbox one please?

http://neofz.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Schermata-2014-08-14-alle-15.15.28.png

Check out those "exclusive" tags. Hmmm PT seems to be missing something.
---
#18BeefEasterPosted 9/1/2014 8:15:05 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
nableet posted...

It's not exclusive. Our Sony friends that live on this board are in incredible denial. PT isn't even exclusive either.

what other systems is pt on?
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#19MurryEB_Alt1Posted 9/1/2014 8:16:04 AM
Laylow12 posted...
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Remember. If it's not on the Xbone it doesn't matter lol.

When are you going to stop trolling? Seriously, how much dedication do you have to purposely being the biggest *** you can be? Grow the hell up. For f**k sake, this is pathetic.

He's right though. Why does the truth bother you so much?

I just took a massive poop.

It may not have to do with your life, but by your logic, it should matter to you, correct?

My logic would tell me I'm not on a message board concerning poop and wouldn't be, so it doesn't matter to me.

You're also not on a message board concerning PS4, you're on a message board concerning xbox one
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#20liquidblue4Posted 9/1/2014 8:17:09 AM
BeefEaster posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
nableet posted...

what other systems is pt on?

http://neofz.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Schermata-2014-08-14-alle-15.15.28.png

deal with it. straight from Sony
---