Del Toro talks P.T and Silent Hills

#31liquidblue4Posted 9/1/2014 9:27:13 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ liquidblue's total meltdown in this topic!

LMAO @ Ace still completely REKT from me destroying him so badly months ago that he had to close his topic. A multi-month/multi-topic meltdown. Incredible! You'll say "wow!" every time!
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#32regs8376Posted 9/1/2014 9:32:15 AM(edited)
Thank you for finally clarifying that you have no source at this time which does in fact make it currently a ps4 exclusive. Just like Rise of the Tomb Raider is currently an xbox one exclusive since it has no release date on other consoles either.
#33AceAndJunpeiPosted 9/1/2014 9:31:32 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

LMAO @ Ace still completely REKT from me destroying him so badly months ago that he had to close his topic. A multi-month/multi-topic meltdown. Incredible! You'll say "wow!" every time!

What are you talking about? More delusions of grandeur?

Lol, the only thing that I see that's "rekt" is your psyche from melting down so badly here;)
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#34liquidblue4Posted 9/1/2014 9:32:13 AM
regs8376 posted...
Thank you for finally clarifying that you have no source at this time. Which does in fact make it currently a ps4 exclusive. Just like Rise of the Tomb Raider is currently an xbox one exclusive since it has no release date on other consoles either.

So even though both of those games are confirmed multiplatform game, they're actually not because reasons? ok then.
---
#35liquidblue4Posted 9/1/2014 9:32:57 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Lol, the only thing that I see that's "rekt" is your psyche from melting down so badly here;)

Oh no. Have you repressed the memories? Was it that bad for you? Have I triggered you?
---
#36BeefEasterPosted 9/1/2014 9:33:44 AM
liquidblue4

can you not answer a simple question like a normal person instead of acting like a monumental jerk about it?

at least now I know not to ever attempt any sort of conversation with you in the future
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#37AceAndJunpeiPosted 9/1/2014 9:34:35 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Oh no. Have you repressed the memories? Was it that bad for you? Have I triggered you?

I'd assume you'd have a link or something to back up your claim, but then I remembered you're having a psychotic break here, so naturally everything you're saying is a jumbled mess.

So what other platforms is PT coming to bro? And try and answer without foaming at the mouth this time;)
---
#38liquidblue4Posted 9/1/2014 9:40:59 AM
BeefEaster posted...
liquidblue4

can you not answer a simple question like a normal person instead of acting like a monumental jerk about it?

at least now I know not to ever attempt any sort of conversation with you in the future

Considering that you're a known troll here I'm not worried about it ;)

AceAndJunpei posted...

I'd assume you'd have a link or something to back up your claim, but then I remembered you're having a psychotic break here, so naturally everything you're saying is a jumbled mess.

So what other platforms is PT coming to bro? And try and answer without foaming at the mouth this time;)

Already posted a link straight from Sony. Learn to read and maybe you wouldn't be so upset.
---
#39BeefEasterPosted 9/1/2014 9:42:37 AM
a known troll?

what exactly have I been trolling?

post one example of my "known trolling"
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#40AceAndJunpeiPosted 9/1/2014 9:44:07 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
liquidblue4

Considering that you're a known troll here I'm not worried about it ;)

AceAndJunpei posted...

Already posted a link straight from Sony. Learn to read and maybe you wouldn't be so upset.

LMAO, telling me to learn how to read when you totally failed to read my post.

A link to the topic where you "rekt" me, genius, lol.

What a total fail you are today. A total, comprehensive fail, lulz!
---