2. Xbox One
  3. Del Toro talks P.T and Silent Hills
1 year ago#41
AceAndJunpei posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ liquidblue's total meltdown in this topic!

LMAO @ Ace still completely REKT from me destroying him so badly months ago that he had to close his topic. A multi-month/multi-topic meltdown. Incredible! You'll say "wow!" every time!

What are you talking about? More delusions of grandeur?

Lol, the only thing that I see that's "rekt" is your psyche from melting down so badly here;)

Oh no. Have you repressed the memories? Was it that bad for you? Have I triggered you?

I'd assume you'd have a link or something to back up your claim, but then I remembered you're having a psychotic break here, so naturally everything you're saying is a jumbled mess.

So what other platforms is PT coming to bro? And try and answer without foaming at the mouth this time;)

Lmaooooooooooo

Here y'all cracked me up though

Despite being directed and created by Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro, Silent Hill will be casted by The Walking Dead’s “Daryl Dixon”, Norman Reedus to play as the main character in the story.
Silent Hills is expected to be available for PS4, Xbox One and PC in the next year, though no official announcement of the release has been revealed yet.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
1 year ago#42
Doesn't need to be exclusive. Will surely look and run better on PS4. See Metal Gear Solid V.
---
I am the Rain King
1 year ago#43
And yet I will still purchase it for the X1 if it does in fact come out for it because I don't pick a game apart looking for a reason that my version is better.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
1 year ago#44
BeefEaster posted...
a known troll?

what exactly have I been trolling?

post one example of my "known trolling"

Yeah, I should probably have to post examples that Laylow, dnmt, Xeeh, and every other troll that posts here every single day are trolls too, huh?

AceAndJunpei posted...

I'd assume you'd have a link or something to back up your claim, but then I remembered you're having a psychotic break here, so naturally everything you're saying is a jumbled mess.

So what other platforms is PT coming to bro?
And try and answer without foaming at the mouth this time;)

LMAO, telling me to learn how to read when you totally failed to read my post.

A link to the topic where you "rekt" me, genius, lol.

What a total fail you are today. A total, comprehensive fail, lulz!

Are you having difficulties again?
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
1 year ago#45
liquidblue4 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
a known troll?

what exactly have I been trolling?

post one example of my "known trolling"

Yeah, I should probably have to post examples that Laylow, dnmt, Xeeh, and every other troll that posts here every single day are trolls too, huh?

AceAndJunpei posted...

So what other platforms is PT coming to bro?
And try and answer without foaming at the mouth this time;)

LMAO, telling me to learn how to read when you totally failed to read my post.

A link to the topic where you "rekt" me, genius, lol.

What a total fail you are today. A total, comprehensive fail, lulz!

Are you having difficulties again?

Try this: read the post I quoted and replied to. The key word is read.

Did you know when you break for a new paragraph, that's a sign you may be moving on to a new idea?

I know, your mind must be blown with the 3rd grade English lesson you're getting;)
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
1 year ago#46
liquidblue4

so not only are you a jerk but you also make baseless negative claims against people?

I just want to get all this straight so everyone can see the type of person you are
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
1 year ago#47
ITT Useless mods refusing to mod obvious trolls like Ace, Laylow, and Gam.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
1 year ago#48
AceAndJunpei posted...

Try this: read the post I quoted and replied to. The key word is read.

Did you know when you break for a new paragraph, that's a sign you may be moving on to a new idea?

I know, your mind must be blown with the 3rd grade English lesson you're getting;)

Here you go, princess. Keep in mind that after posting a pathetic "Justin Bieber" joke you quickly locked the topic.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69601538

BeefEaster posted...
liquidblue4

so not only are you a jerk but you also make baseless negative claims against people?

I just want to get all this straight so everyone can see the type of person you are

Trying to weasel your way out of being a troll isn't going to work.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
1 year ago#49
If a mod comes in here and mods someone, these topics are okay right? So we can go post about Sunset OD on the Sony board no problem? I don't get it.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
1 year ago#50
if I'm such a known troll then you should have no problem finding an example of this trolling, right?

put up or shut up
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Del Toro talks P.T and Silent Hills

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived