Why are they not updating the engine in Halo:MCC?

#31Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 8:01:24 AM
casper316 posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
As 343 have said a several thousand times, they want the games to play exactly how they played when they were released.

You know that is BS or we wouldn't play at 1080P @ 60 FPS

There is no "we". You don't have an Xbox One. You sure are sad enough to spend all day wishing you had one though.

why don't you all ignore this loser and stop feeding the troll, just look at the Metro Redux topic and you'll clearly see he has no idea wtf he's talking about.

Who is the albino on Facebook?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#32liquidblue4Posted 9/1/2014 8:03:55 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
As 343 have said a several thousand times, they want the games to play exactly how they played when they were released.

There is no "we". You don't have an Xbox One. You sure are sad enough to spend all day wishing you had one though.

I have one, I've posted photos and my gamertag. Not my fault you live in denial

Sure you did, champ. We've all seen your gamercard. Who do you think you're fooling?
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#33Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 8:05:00 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...

I have one, I've posted photos and my gamertag. Not my fault you live in denial

Sure you did, champ. We've all seen your gamercard. Who do you think you're fooling?

What, because I only played 2 games? That's all there is to play on the X1 currently, my PC handles the rest of X1's library just fine.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#34DarkReign2022Posted 9/1/2014 8:06:43 AM
Laylow12 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Lol at Halo: Master Rehash Collection :P

I'm surprised anyone wants this game since only one of the four games is getting any work besides a resolution bump.

Umm... All of the games are getting work done. Halo 1's multiplayer is being completely re-written from the ground up to support online networking AND they're bringing the PC exclusive maps to console for the first time ever. Halo 3 and Halo 4 are being revamped with higher resolutions and framerates as well as numerous minor details like enhanced lighting and audio effects.
#35Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 8:08:51 AM
DarkReign2022 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Lol at Halo: Master Rehash Collection :P

I'm surprised anyone wants this game since only one of the four games is getting any work besides a resolution bump.

Umm... All of the games are getting work done. Halo 1's multiplayer is being completely re-written from the ground up to support online networking AND they're bringing the PC exclusive maps to console for the first time ever. Halo 3 and Halo 4 are being revamped with higher resolutions and framerates as well as numerous minor details like enhanced lighting and audio effects.

From the page I posted, there will be no other graphical effects for 3 and 4.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#36Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 8:10:05 AM
If they include larger textures that would be awesome but Halo 4 was the last console game I played on last gen systems and the textures were horrible (Use to the awesomesauce of PC graphics)
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#37astutecolliePosted 9/1/2014 8:11:14 AM
Ffs you graphic whores are the reason why the ps4 and x1s game lineups are atrocious. Pressuring devs to do more visually is slowing down development to a snails pace for every single game.

Stop it! Id rather them just put the original games as they are on the x1 to ensure its out for this holiday, which is what they did. So x1 fans have 4 awesome exclusive games to play. More than can be said for the ps4 this holiday. They made the right choice. Halo 5 will be the biggest exclusive next holiday. If they had to redo the engine in these games this game would have been pushed back a year and then bumping right into halo 5.
#38liquidblue4Posted 9/1/2014 8:11:15 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

What, because I only played 2 games? That's all there is to play on the X1 currently, my PC handles the rest of X1's library just fine.

No, because you played it at a friend's house. You've also never taken a picture of it either. If you really own one though; go right ahead and post a pic here in this topic.

inb4 "it's put away", "i'm at work", any other excuse.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#39fiasco86Posted 9/1/2014 9:07:11 AM
Because there is no "improving" Halo 1. Halo 1 is perfect.
---
Watch the Summer of Co-op! http://www.youtube.com/vgfiasco
Legendary A Mod/Admin replied on 8/25/2014 4:59:42 AM: My mistake.
#40fiasco86Posted 9/1/2014 9:10:18 AM
DarkReign2022 posted...
Halo 1's multiplayer is being completely re-written from the ground up to support online networking

That's not at all true.
---
Watch the Summer of Co-op! http://www.youtube.com/vgfiasco
Legendary A Mod/Admin replied on 8/25/2014 4:59:42 AM: My mistake.