Do you think Persona 5 will come to XBOX ONE?

#31teeebzPosted 9/1/2014 10:09:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32NeoMonkPosted 9/1/2014 10:04:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33quickposterPosted 9/1/2014 10:08:00 AM
X1 is too expensive to invest in for that type of game. The audience for those games is everywhere but Xbox.
#34dnmtPosted 9/1/2014 10:08:13 AM
NeoMonk posted...
Why would they port Persona 5 to the Xbox One when you'll be able to play it on a console with just about as many sales called the VITA!

BOOM Headshot!

Are you being dumb on purpose here or something? Persona 5 is a PS3 & PS4 release.
#35RuinerEraserPosted 9/1/2014 10:09:12 AM
The only people I know who play the Persona series are socially weird kids. Dye their hair black and never touch women. Eat a lot of noodles.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#36NeoMonkPosted 9/1/2014 10:15:03 AM
dnmt posted...
Are you being dumb on purpose here or something? Persona 5 is a PS3 & PS4 release.

Ever heard of remote play?
Therego it's also on the VITA.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#37ChapFromKrugisPosted 9/1/2014 10:20:51 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
The only people I know who play the Persona series are socially weird kids. Dye their hair black and never touch women. Eat a lot of noodles.

don't be spittin' shade about noodles
#38abbeldydooPosted 9/1/2014 10:20:52 AM
I tried P4 Golden on Vita and it was my first game in the series.I won't rag on it because that is the cool thing to do atm but needless to say i didn't like it and have zero interest in the series.
---
Dance magic dance.
#39RuinerEraserPosted 9/1/2014 10:21:58 AM
ChapFromKrugis posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

See I don't even know what that means, is that some weeabo demon anime reference or something?
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#40NeoMonkPosted 9/1/2014 10:22:47 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

See I don't even know what that means, is that some weeabo demon anime reference or something?

mmm dat salt
would someone please pass da chips!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator