Do you think Persona 5 will come to XBOX ONE?

#41BryanPS360Posted 9/1/2014 11:25:03 AM
Nah.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#42abbeldydooPosted 9/1/2014 11:25:08 AM
NeoMonk posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
The only people I know who play the Persona series are socially weird kids. Dye their hair black and never touch women. Eat a lot of noodles.

don't be spittin' shade about noodles

See I don't even know what that means, is that some weeabo demon anime reference or something?

mmm dat salt
would someone please pass da chips!

This salt thing has gotten out of hand.Can we please all agree to stop with the salt thing now,its lame.
---
Dance magic dance.
#43NeoMonkPosted 9/1/2014 11:26:15 AM
abbeldydoo posted...
This salt thing has gotten out of hand.Can we please all agree to stop with the salt thing now,its lame.
No
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#44RuinerEraserPosted 9/1/2014 11:27:19 AM
NeoMonk posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
The only people I know who play the Persona series are socially weird kids. Dye their hair black and never touch women. Eat a lot of noodles.

See I don't even know what that means, is that some weeabo demon anime reference or something?

mmm dat salt

Who puts salt on chips? Unless you're British in which case LOL. I'm salty because I want to be a weebo?
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#45AceAndJunpeiPosted 9/1/2014 11:28:28 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

Ah, so you're also culturally ignorant as well as xenophobic.

Congratulations, you're a terrible poster.
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#46jellybeanmasterPosted 9/1/2014 11:29:04 AM
Some said yes? Wow, the truly sad, desperate and delusional
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#47AceAndJunpeiPosted 9/1/2014 11:29:19 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
NeoMonk posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

mmm dat salt

Who puts salt on chips? Unless you're British in which case LOL. I'm salty because I want to be a weebo?

And again, a healthy dose of ignorance. Both potato chips and French fries (British "chips") are salted.

Do you live in a cave?
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#48NeoMonkPosted 9/1/2014 11:30:43 AM
RuinerEraser posted...

You're doing the same old trick of attacking the series because it's not on your preferred console.
Then you attack the people who play it because what YOU play is much better than what they decide to play (in your opinion).. = http://tinyurl.com/o7733zc
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#49TheGam3925Posted 9/1/2014 11:34:54 AM
jellybeanmaster posted...
Some said yes? Wow, the truly sad, desperate and delusional

Yes, 4 people LOL.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#50kyncaniPosted 9/1/2014 2:27:20 PM
dnmt posted...
regs8376 posted...
No it wouldnt. Wii U is outselling the ps4 in Japan...it would actually make more sense to put it there.

I realize that, but as you are well aware the Wii U has a certain... stigma.

Oh, right, yes.

If the Xbox One stops receiving multiplatforms but the Wii U gets them instead ...

Yeah, this board would just explode no doubt.

Still, it does make more sense to have the game multiplatform between the PS4, PS3 and Wii U.