Do you think Persona 5 will come to XBOX ONE?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think Persona 5 will come to XBOX ONE?
11 months ago#61
probably not, atlus is pretty happy to just stick with japanese consoles. All console games go to sony with all handhelds going to the 3ds (other than p4g) but that sort of makes sense with it being a ps2 port. Other than catherine I cant think of anything in that vein that ever went to the xbox, and that game just reeked of HD tech demo.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
11 months ago#62
The better question is, do Xbox One owners even want Persona 5 to come to their system?
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Splinter Cell
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
11 months ago#63
aj4x94 posted...
The better question is, do Xbox One owners even want Persona 5 to come to their system?

Of course Persona is a popular franchise in the west. What is up with these Persona 5 topics in Xbox One board, you think they are troll topics, nope they are not.
---
Xbox|Steam: Call Me A Hero
http://raptr.com/Call_Me_A_Hero
11 months ago#64
No. Plain and simple its been proving that games like this do not sell sell very well on xbox at all. To be honest if you really like jrogs you should either have a 3ds/vita or playstation 3/4. They have tried to promote the jrpgs on 360 but they just don't sell well on 360.
11 months ago#65
Not unless Microsoft buys out Sega and reboots development exclusively for the Xbone.

So....NO!
---
I love Mods. <3 XOXO
11 months ago#66
astutecollie posted...
Niche franchise thats irrelevant in the US. MS doesnt need games like that. Last gen with Halo and Gears alone, they outsold every Sony exclusive combined. Pretty sure they arent falling over trying to get sequels in unpopular franchises. But they did wrap up that Tomb Raider sequel for 6 months or a year, and that is FAR more important than trying to get a freaking persona game lmao.

yet persona is a more critically acclaimed game when compared to tomb raider.
11 months ago#67
importvita posted...
Not unless Microsoft buys out Sega and reboots development exclusively for the Xbone.

So....NO!

Even that is impossible since Foreign companies cannot buy out Japanese Companies.
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Final Fantasy XV Board
'With Playstation 4, we are building memories. With Xbawks, we are building an illusion.' - embrandedone
11 months ago#68
OmecronBlazor posted...
importvita posted...

So....NO!

Even that is impossible since Foreign companies cannot buy out Japanese Companies.

which is still weird, but very true
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
11 months ago#69
OmecronBlazor posted...
importvita posted...

So....NO!

All you need is to have a Japanese subsidiary.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
11 months ago#70
astutecollie posted...
Could not possibly care less. I wouldnt even gamefly it if it did. If i grew up in japan this game would be relevant to my interests.

And that attitude is why X bone is losing out side 'murica
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think Persona 5 will come to XBOX ONE?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived