Who needs Persona 5 when you have FFXV and KH3

#31SlimeSwayzePosted 9/1/2014 12:16:17 PM
mike468 posted...
Unfotunetly for the Sony fans the big JRPGs, Final Fantasy and Kingdom hearts are multi platform.

Yeah, it is unfortunate for PS4 owners that they will have access to what will likely be the definitive versions of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, in addition to Persona 5. Maximum misfortune.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
#32chedibang1994Posted 9/1/2014 12:20:45 PM
I love persona that's why 5 will be on my playstation 3, don't need ps4 for that
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#33mike468Posted 9/1/2014 12:24:49 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
mike468 posted...
Unfotunetly for the Sony fans the big JRPGs, Final Fantasy and Kingdom hearts are multi platform.

Yeah, it is unfortunate for PS4 owners that they will have access to what will likely be the definitive versions of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, in addition to Persona 5. Maximum misfortune.

Believe whatever you want. Just like the rest of the ponies who think the extra content in destiny is so special. They will be exactly the same game regardless of platform. You guys really want to argue that what is essentially pre-order, content really makes you version superior?!

Seriously, arguing the ps4 (or any console for that matter) is superiour, is a really valuable life skill...
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#34Starlord12Posted 9/1/2014 12:30:36 PM(edited)
Garage_Man posted...
Really? People are still talking about persona 4. Who in their right mind is talking about anything after FF12?

Honestly square just isn't the same. FFXV is a freaking ARPG. If that doesn't spell it out....

Who in their right mind? You act like someone is jumping off a cliff, that's a "Who in their right mind would do that?" comment. Sorry to say there is still alot of people whether that be 1 million or 8 million, it still is a lot of people for someone to say " Who in their right mind?"

Also, Just because FFXV is an ARPG it doesn't mean it isn't a FF game. FF type 0 is an ARPG and it looks amazing. When FF games stop having awesome storylines then you can worry.
#35SlimeSwayzePosted 9/1/2014 12:32:15 PM
mike468 posted...
Believe whatever you want. Just like the rest of the ponies who think the extra content in destiny is so special. They will be exactly the same game regardless of platform. You guys really want to argue that what is essentially pre-order, content really makes you version superior?!

Seriously, arguing the ps4 (or any console for that matter) is superiour, is a really valuable life skill...

It's not a matter of "belief". There is a clear and undeniable pattern of the PS4 getting the better performing versions of multiplatform titles. It's not a matter of whether you believe it or not, it's just a matter of whether you understand it or you don't.

But that's not really even the point. The point is that the PS4 is getting all three games between the new KH, FF, and Persona titles. So how is that "unfortunate" for Sony fans?
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
#36gjc2007Posted 9/1/2014 12:34:19 PM
AttackOnTitan posted...
Seriously that game is going to be forgotten when those games come out.

It's cute that you still think those games are ever going to come out.
---
Microsoft: "Gamers are thieves that must be monitored".
Sony: "Gamers are customers we care about."
#37NeoMonkPosted 9/1/2014 12:35:20 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
A PS3 port is what marks the "doom" of the Xbone.
Doom was looming it just needed a bit of a push.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#38YumeOMiruPosted 9/1/2014 12:45:28 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
A PS3 port is what marks the "doom" of the Xbone.

---

What does say about the Xbox one in general huh?
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#39pwnater777Posted 9/1/2014 12:59:28 PM
Why not all 3?

Oh, wait. the Xbox One isn't a Japanese console. LOL.
---
Kojima and Del Toro working on a new Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus... this means the world to me.
Currently playing: Crusader Kings 2, Chrono Trigger DS
#40Crystyn_7BPosted 9/1/2014 1:01:20 PM
I need Persona 5 I was planning to keep my PS3 solely for that game despite not playing on it for close to a year.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)