Who needs Persona 5 when you have FFXV and KH3

#61SlimeSwayzePosted 9/1/2014 3:13:52 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
The Persona games seem to be holding their own on Gfaqs compared to KH and FF, if the PS2 page is to be believed:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2

That depends games that require more exchange of information generally have proportionally more populated boards.

What does this even mean? The Persona games are in both the Top 10 Message and general Game boards because they are popular JRPGs, much like the other games in the top 10.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
#62ArmorWolf01Posted 9/1/2014 3:42:49 PM
LOL relax....its just a JRPG
---
"When a man talks dirty to a woman its sexual harassment but when a woman talks dirty to a man its $4.95 a minute."
3DS FC: 4296-3378-8394
#63SuperSuikodenPosted 9/2/2014 7:28:08 AM
SakenKarasu posted...
FFXV and KH3 will never see the day of light.

lol
---
Xbox|Steam: Call Me A Hero
http://raptr.com/Call_Me_A_Hero
#64singhellotakuPosted 9/2/2014 8:50:17 AM
AttackOnTitan posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Really? People are still talking about persona 4. Who in their right mind is talking about anything after FF12?

Honestly square just isn't the same. FFXV is a freaking ARPG. If that doesn't spell it out....

ARPG's a wayy better than regular RPG's though. Just look at how popular KH's is and the Tales Series.

Persona/SMT is certainly more popular than tales, we only got about every third tales game in the west until about 2 years ago and it doesn't look to be that kind of arpg anyway, if they can do it like kingdom hearts one and two that'd be acceptable but stil kind of lame. But given KH has 3 games with good combat and 3 with horrible, horrible combat, i'm concerned.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#65singhellotakuPosted 9/2/2014 8:51:36 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
The Persona games seem to be holding their own on Gfaqs compared to KH and FF, if the PS2 page is to be believed:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2

That depends games that require more exchange of information generally have proportionally more populated boards.

What does this even mean? The Persona games are in both the Top 10 Message and general Game boards because they are popular JRPGs, much like the other games in the top 10.

I suppose it means they are more complex/deep games than KH and FF, which kind of proves slime's point.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#66DarthUchiha91Posted 9/2/2014 8:51:55 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
Who needs to choose when you can play all 3? Persona is very popular with RPG fans.

---
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.
#67singhellotakuPosted 9/2/2014 8:55:36 AM
AttackOnTitan posted...
Seriously that game is going to be forgotten when those games come out.

lot more chatter about p3 and p4 than ff12 and 13 these days. Not to mention that 4 has 2 moderately successful fighter spinoffs, the only successful vita game (more or less) and a hotly anticipated 3ds dungeon crawler coming out this year, also that dancing game....bleh. Every announcment of a new ff13 sequel is met with disdain not excitement. FF14 is doing well, but thats only by being a normal rpg, at least by mmo standards and avoiding all the things that ruined the FF franchise over the past decade. I have no problem with KH, but i doubt anybody will remember 15.
---
#68singhellotakuPosted 9/2/2014 8:56:23 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
Who needs to choose when you can play all 3? Persona is very popular with RPG fans.

that too, kind of like the people who like to fight about Persona vs. SMT, both are great, why not enjoy both.
---
#69cdarkPosted 9/2/2014 9:08:15 AM
Enclave posted...
Seriously? The Persona games are very popular.

But Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts are way more popular.
#70NSGraphitePosted 9/2/2014 9:12:39 AM
If you have a ps4, you can play all three and dont have to be butthurt.
---
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.