Red Dead Redemption XB1/PS4/PC port March 2015

#1MilesACPosted 9/1/2014 11:04:06 AM
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/35370/20140901/red-dead-redemption-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc.htm

Not sure if true. But would be amazing. Original and Sequel in same year. Probably fake as this is the only link I was able to find. But we can imagine.
---
Brooklyn, NYC ..PSN/XBL: MilesAC87
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/1/2014 11:09:21 AM
It's a rumor as of now but the salt from console gamers would be unreal because Read Dead Redemption is their number 1 weapon of choice when it comes to talking about console exclusives.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#3FoppePosted 9/1/2014 11:09:36 AM
Hope they put some time to stop the hackers this time if it's true.
Been pretty much impossible to play online for a couple of years now.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4Styrof0amPosted 9/1/2014 11:31:29 AM
They kan keep RDR, but I'd very much love a proper next-gen RDR2 experience.

Next-gen as in a bigger, much bigger, world. Make it huge. I want to feel like I'm actually in frontier land, and not just riding from the farm to the convenience store. make it more interactive, and add an AI, that challenges me. An AI that "thinks", reacts and generally don't run mindlessly towards, but most important add cross platform play. Let the fanboys squabble over pixelcounts, while the rest of us enjoys each other company across platform. That would actually be next-gen.

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
#5kennyynnooPosted 9/1/2014 11:33:12 AM
The bigger news would've been rdr2 in that article rumored to be released 2015 fall.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#6DeschainRedPosted 9/1/2014 11:33:21 AM
Styrof0am posted...
They kan keep RDR, but I'd very much love a proper next-gen RDR2 experience.

Next-gen as in a bigger, much bigger, world. Make it huge. I want to feel like I'm actually in frontier land, and not just riding from the farm to the convenience store. make it more interactive, and add an AI, that challenges me. An AI that "thinks", reacts and generally don't run mindlessly towards, but most important add cross platform play. Let the fanboys squabble over pixelcounts, while the rest of us enjoys each other company across platform. That would actually be next-gen.
#7VoidBeyondPosted 9/1/2014 11:42:12 AM
kdramastars is infamous for making up stories. Don't trust it unless a big gaming place says so.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#8Koelker12Posted 9/1/2014 11:56:27 AM
If it were true, I'd buy it day one. One of my top 5 games from last-gen for sure. As long as they gave it some improvements here and there.
---
If you can't do what's right, you can always do what's left.
#9Juzten76Posted 9/1/2014 12:07:31 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
It's a rumor as of now but the salt from console gamers would be unreal because Read Dead Redemption is their number 1 weapon of choice when it comes to talking about console exclusives.

If not, I'm sure you'll make sure to fan the flames.

Anyway, this would be great!
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#10zerooo0Posted 9/1/2014 12:15:06 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Oh shut up. You should be glad that your master race will finally be able to play the master piece that is Red Redemption.

Back to the Topic

Red Dead Redemption is the only R* game that I've ever fully played the story. One of the best games that came out last gen. R* is going to have to show a lot of improvements for me to buy it again though as I would rather them focus on a sequel.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton