Any word on an MLB game for the xbox one?

#1odogs4Posted 9/1/2014 10:08:26 AM
I know it's almost the post season in MLB but watching all these great games on TV makes me want to play a season in video games. I don't want to buy a ps4 just for MLB the show (even though it's a great game).

So is there any word of a baseball game for next year?
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#2RuinerEraserPosted 9/1/2014 10:10:34 AM
I wish! I'm jealous of the show honestly. I just watched the Jays vs Yanks and it was awesome.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#3NeoMonkPosted 9/1/2014 10:21:24 AM
lol wow i forgot how the show is an exclusive....
imagine if this was basketball or football... the raeg!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#4vormisPosted 9/1/2014 10:26:13 AM
Not that I know of, either. And there is no denying how great The Show is. I purchased a PS3 to play it and I'll probably get a PS4 mainly for that game again.
#5kennyynnooPosted 9/1/2014 10:30:56 AM
I kept my ps3 for the show. Nothing for baseball, doesn't sell enough to stay relevant. The show sells but it needs an overhaul or it'll die to, its been running the same announcers for years.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#6RuinerEraserPosted 9/1/2014 10:31:54 AM
I wish 2K would reboot. I love my Jays.
---
#7DeschainRedPosted 9/1/2014 10:35:39 AM
Is it me or did I see a recent poll of favourite sports where Ice hockey was top, wth is that about.
#8RuinerEraserPosted 9/1/2014 10:40:02 AM
DeschainRed posted...
Is it me or did I see a recent poll of favourite sports where Ice hockey was top, wth is that about.

Being Canadian I can tell you that it is the top for a lot fo reasons...

1) It's a man sports. It has bare knuckle fighting.

2) It's fast paced and the most exciting game on earth to watch.

3) It translates to video game format by far the best out of all the sports.
---
#9kennyynnooPosted 9/1/2014 10:47:53 AM
DeschainRed posted...

Sports gaming polls are irrelevant because people who like multiple sports are seasonal about sports. I have no interest in Basketball right now but next month it'll pick up, my rankings vary based on what sports are being played right now.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#10DeschainRedPosted 9/1/2014 10:50:09 AM
I wasn't saying I hate hockey btw just was surprised since I hear people mostly talk of football and basketball games.