Warframe launching at 8PM tonight.

#11Exodus_PrimePosted 9/1/2014 11:18:06 AM
The gameplay takes a bit to get used to. It's a good grind just like all F2Play games the graphics aren't bad. If griding for items without paying for them doesn't bore you or keeps you entertained then this should be a fun little time waster for you.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#12abbeldydooPosted 9/1/2014 11:18:50 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
Spirit_Godd posted...
Heck yeah. Super pumped for this game, I love it on PC.

What is this all about? Like you just shoot AI with your buddies? What is the incentive to keep playing? Is there PVP?

Heard it was like Mass Effect 3 MP which i personally enjoyed.
---
Dance magic dance.
#13YumeOMiruPosted 9/1/2014 11:30:50 AM
ME3 co op but with ninjas.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#14Spirit_GoddPosted 9/1/2014 11:33:34 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
Spirit_Godd posted...

What is this all about? Like you just shoot AI with your buddies? What is the incentive to keep playing? Is there PVP?

Space ninjas!

It reminds me a lot of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, if you've ever played that. It's a coop third person shooter that sports several different classes (Warframes), weapons, and abilities. You run different types of missions on different planets with up to 4 people and you gain various rewards that allow you to craft new characters and weapons.

It's true that the game is a giant grind. You're always working towards something, be it your next class, weapon, or planet. That's the incentive. If you like constantly grinding towards bigger and better stuff, you'll probably like it. Like right now, I've got a crossbow that fires rapid explosive bolts that I'm leveling while I'm gathering the materials for a dual-laser + mine launching rifle. Always something to do.

Yes, there is an optional PVP mode. However, it's very new and not many people play it. I've not heard good things about it, although I've never actually tried it.

I myself don't find it to be much of a grind because I enjoy the gameplay a lot. It's what kept me playing Mass Effect 3 for 700+ hours, and I could see myself spending a couple hundred on this one.
---
GT: Security Shield
Steam: SecurityShield
#15wskingwsPosted 9/1/2014 11:36:38 AM
It's already releasing? That's awesome ill check it out and see how much they've improved the game since march.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#16RuinerEraserPosted 9/1/2014 11:37:08 AM
Spirit_Godd posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Spirit_Godd posted...

Space ninjas!

It reminds me a lot of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, if you've ever played that. It's a coop third person shooter that sports several different classes (Warframes), weapons, and abilities. You run different types of missions on different planets with up to 4 people and you gain various rewards that allow you to craft new characters and weapons.

It's true that the game is a giant grind. You're always working towards something, be it your next class, weapon, or planet. That's the incentive. If you like constantly grinding towards bigger and better stuff, you'll probably like it. Like right now, I've got a crossbow that fires rapid explosive bolts that I'm leveling while I'm gathering the materials for a dual-laser + mine launching rifle. Always something to do.

Yes, there is an optional PVP mode. However, it's very new and not many people play it. I've not heard good things about it, although I've never actually tried it.

I myself don't find it to be much of a grind because I enjoy the gameplay a lot. It's what kept me playing Mass Effect 3 for 700+ hours, and I could see myself spending a couple hundred on this one.

Sounds great, I've already pumped in over 100 hours in Diablo 3. I'm a grind whoooooore.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#17TonyMontana916Posted 9/1/2014 11:39:15 AM
It's a F2P game that I can best sum it up as Ninja Gaiden in space. It's a great third person hack and slash shooter game. Keep in mind though that it takes a bit of a grind to get a lot of stuff done but it's fun and it's very addicting to unlock and make all the different frames and then level them. Everything can be done for free too except more slots for warframes. Those you have to buy with platinum which in turn costs real life money lol But it's the only thing that you would NEED to pay anything for.
---
My Big Boss Emblem, Achieved 6/21/2008 http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0500wx6.jpg
#18MrImpatient35Posted 9/1/2014 11:43:44 AM
My friend who played it on ps4, was trashing it last night lol. Made me laugh. I'll definitely play, but I don't expect it to be good. I just expect it to give me something to play until Destiny.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#19BigLongDownerPosted 9/1/2014 11:46:25 AM(edited)
RuinerEraser posted...
Spirit_Godd posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Spirit_Godd posted...

Space ninjas!

Sounds great, I've already pumped in over 100 hours in Diablo 3. I'm a grind whoooooore.

Same here! Only got the 500 bounty and kill 100 treasure goblins achievements left. Can't wait for the new patch!
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#20Crystyn_7BPosted 9/1/2014 11:48:17 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
The gameplay takes a bit to get used to. It's a good grind just like all F2Play games the graphics aren't bad. If griding for items without paying for them doesn't bore you or keeps you entertained then this should be a fun little time waster for you.

---

Grinding for them is actually more fun than buying the, after playing a considerable amount of time a year ago I went and bought a founders pack but once I had ingame money I quickly lost all interest in the game. Grinding keeps you playing instant gratification isn't very gratifying at all.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)