Pre-TGS has landed the final nail in my decision on getting a new XBO.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pre-TGS has landed the final nail in my decision on getting a new XBO.
9 months ago#11
FFS do people still not know TC is a troll, he's been trolling this board for ages but you guys just continue to fall for them...
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
9 months ago#12
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
You're my opposite, nothing on ps4 is remotely interesting to me, when Gran Turismo 7 comes in 5 years I'll buy a ps4 for 199.

Meh. I'll wait until Uncharted 4. Only racing game I'm into now is the Burnout games. That and Midnight Club.

Yeah dude, a new burnout game using soft-body physics would be sweet. These consoles could def handle it. Which midnight club is your favorite? Mine is MC2, then MC3. I hope we get one here soon, and I hope they stick with the old formula of multiple cities.

Burnout guys are working on some open world multi vehicle project last I heard. As for uncharted, not my cup of tea, I know I'm minority but I can't get into ND games, even the new tomb raiders are not my thing.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
9 months ago#13
>implies we don't trick him into believing that we fall for him

Yeah, we are that nice around here.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
9 months ago#14
AttackOnTitan posted...
I find it funny that you think we actually care what you do.

I care. Why wouldn't you?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
9 months ago#15
kennyynnoo posted...
You're my opposite, nothing on ps4 is remotely interesting to me, when Gran Turismo 7 comes in 5 years I'll buy a ps4 for 199.

You know you want Drive Club. =P

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
9 months ago#16
Laylow12 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Haha, a tiny bit but it's not worth an entire console purchase yet. Gran Turismo 7 I will.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
9 months ago#17
Bunch of japanese games, some of which will never come out here, and the rest are not popular in the US.

So what was the megaton? Fyi, tgs is for japanese gamers. E3 is for us. You do know that, right?
9 months ago#18
kennyynnoo posted...
Laylow12 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Haha, a tiny bit but it's not worth an entire console purchase yet. Gran Turismo 7 I will.

I agree the ps4s game lineup for the next 1.5 years is junk compared to the x1, but it will be worth owning someday. And then ill get one.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pre-TGS has landed the final nail in my decision on getting a new XBO.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived