I hate to say it, but I'm jealous of the PS4 getting all sorts of different

#121dnmtPosted 9/2/2014 8:03:50 AM(edited)
People keep forgetting that over 50% of the Xbone's sales were made in 2013. It's been on a sharp downward slope ever since 2014 began.
#122astutecolliePosted 9/2/2014 8:08:25 AM
dnmt posted...
People keep forgetting that over 50% of the Xbone's sales were made in 2013. It's been on a sharp downward slope ever since 2014 began.

Ignoring the facts. Its not on a downward spiral. From September-December is when most of these home consoles are sold. FYI, the X1 was $500 during last years holiday months after launch. Sales have been slow for both systems during 2014 because thats what normally happens.

Fact is they are going into their first full holiday at the same price. They will be fine.
#123dnmtPosted 9/2/2014 8:18:01 AM(edited)
astutecollie posted...
dnmt posted...

Ignoring the facts. Its not on a downward spiral. From September-December is when most of these home consoles are sold. FYI, the X1 was $500 during last years holiday months after launch. Sales have been slow for both systems during 2014 because thats what normally happens.

Fact is they are going into their first full holiday at the same price. They will be fine.

Xbone sales have been dropping every month until the unbundling of the Kinect and even then did not see a significant boost when compared to the PS4, which has been selling steadily throughout the year and normally double the Xbone's numbers. This is without even taking into account the countless deals, sales and bundles that MS has been pushing since March when the PS4 offered none, and outside the US it is much, much worse. The Xbone is not doing fine at all.
#124AltiarLioPosted 9/2/2014 8:17:05 AM
kyncani posted...
AltiarLio posted...
kyncani posted...
craziej2k posted...
"I hate to say it, but I'm jealous of the PS4 getting all sorts of different genres"
I'm a vita player and I'm also jealous of the PS4 getting games X(

It should be pretty clear by now :

Failure :

- Sony has given up on the Vita
- Nintendo has given up with the Wii U
- Microsoft is struggling with the Xbox One
- Valve's Steambox is nowhere to be seen

Success :

- Nintendo 3ds
- Sony PS4
- Android and iOS, obviously

But the xbox one isn't struggling? It's selling quite well, just not as great as the ps4 is selling....

OK, OK, so :

- The Vita isn't struggling, it's just behind the 3ds.
- The Wii U isn't struggling, it just doesn't need third party games
- The Xbox One isn't struggling, it's just behind the Wii U and the PS4

There is something with Gamefaqs : you have to sugarcoat everything.

The vita is struggling because it's been that way for years and the sales literally do suck.
The WiiU isn't struggling any more, it's started to sell well and things are looking up after an awful 2013, that third party support though is dwindling fast.

And the Xbox one isn't struggling because the sales, which we don't know, are doing well if the estimations are correct, it's got nothing to do with the ps4 or WiiU sales....
---
http://instagram.com/tyronelio# ; You'll Never Walk Alone.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
#125gothicjoeevilPosted 9/2/2014 8:20:38 AM
Persona is amazing.Theres way to many fps games.
---
Psn joeevil,Xbl joeevil84
#126MrSpaM111Posted 9/2/2014 8:36:52 AM
astutecollie posted...
dnmt posted...

I can't believe some people are still completely blind to the fact the ps4 has sold over twice as many consoles as the xbox. That isn't fanboy talk it's fact! Sales of the ps4 haven't been 'down' by any stretch of the imagination, it's still selling more than even sony thought it would!
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#127AltiarLioPosted 9/2/2014 8:41:00 AM
Yeah know, I'd actually like to see official sales numbers from MS, it's been a while and all everyone on this site is going off is raw estimations from the npd (lol America) and vgchartz.
---
http://instagram.com/tyronelio# ; You'll Never Walk Alone.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
#128SixStringHeroPosted 9/2/2014 8:44:41 AM
I couldn't care less about the JRPG genre. It hasn't been good since the SNES era. Last one I played and forced myself to complete was Tales of Vesperia. Terrible characters, cheesy dialogue, cliche plot, grindy game play and far too long for it's own good.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#129Laylow12Posted 9/2/2014 8:53:01 AM
dnmt posted...
astutecollie posted...
dnmt posted...

Xbone sales have been dropping every month until the unbundling of the Kinect and even then did not see a significant boost when compared to the PS4, which has been selling steadily throughout the year and normally double the Xbone's numbers. This is without even taking into account the countless deals, sales and bundles that MS has been pushing since March when the PS4 offered none, and outside the US it is much, much worse. The Xbone is not doing fine at all.

No kidding they sold 3.5 million in a month and then 1.5 million in the next SEVEN MONTHS COMBINED.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#130BSerenityPosted 9/2/2014 8:55:48 AM
AltiarLio posted...
Yeah know, I'd actually like to see official sales numbers from MS, it's been a while and all everyone on this site is going off is raw estimations from the npd (lol America) and vgchartz.

NPD numbers are not estimations.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.