I hate to say it, but I'm jealous of the PS4 getting all sorts of different

#131EnclavePosted 9/2/2014 9:39:13 AM
BSerenity posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Yeah know, I'd actually like to see official sales numbers from MS, it's been a while and all everyone on this site is going off is raw estimations from the npd (lol America) and vgchartz.

NPD numbers are not estimations.

Actually they are, however they're far more accurate estimations than you get from VGChartz. The data NPD uses for their numbers are also not secretly guarded like VGChartz supposed numbers and thus people can actually verify NPDs numbers.

There's a reason why NPD is considered reliable while VGChartz isn't.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#132dolabla(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2014 2:40:46 PM(edited)
dahboy posted...
dolabla posted...
Genres. I wish we got games like Persona 5.

you wantJapanese games?

Yes. I just hope and pray one day that we can get the same type of genres/games the PS4 is gonna be getting.
#133ChiliPupPosted 9/2/2014 2:47:51 PM
If you think playing Rockstar's Bully, with heavy doses of Final Fantasy gameplay mixed in, sounds intriguing... you will enjoy the Persona games. They're wacky, but they are absolutely unique. Let's not pretend Persona 5 is going to be a system mover, BUT... I am all over it. Persona 4 is in my top 10 games of all time.

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#134NSGraphitePosted 9/2/2014 2:49:18 PM
astutecollie posted...
Noone plays persona in the US. Stop acting like that franchise is relevant all of a sudden. When ms is putting out halo games and taking tomb raider, sony is getting ........ persona??? LOL

A ton of people play persona. where the hell you been. its one of my favorite rpg franchises. i played it on the ps1. introduced it to my wife with p3 and p4 and now we fight over who gets to play persona 5 first when it comes out.
---
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.
#135kyncaniPosted 9/2/2014 9:48:10 PM
dolabla posted...
dahboy posted...
dolabla posted...
Genres. I wish we got games like Persona 5.

you wantJapanese games?

Yes. I just hope and pray one day that we can get the same type of genres/games the PS4 is gonna be getting.

No. If you want to play JRPG games, the PS4 board is that way --->
#136methosagainPosted 9/2/2014 9:52:00 PM
So nice I own all three consoles, so I don't feel a need to worry about stuff like this
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#137Sith JediPosted 9/2/2014 10:13:56 PM
How did this get to 3 pages? Why do so many people still fall for his shtick...especially when he was called out in the second post?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#138Laylow12Posted 9/2/2014 10:44:27 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
How did this get to 3 pages? Why do so many people still fall for his shtick...especially when he was called out in the second post?

Ah man. Come on bro.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#139redeyes6778Posted 9/2/2014 11:26:21 PM
PS brand will always get most of the major JRPG's and japanese made games it a fact #dealwithit

the only reason Kingdom hearts 3 and FF15 is on X1 is cos M$ threw money at square,

I doubt square even cares how many units the X1 version's sells, its how much units the Ps4 version sells that will make or break squareenix
#140BrunozaynPosted 9/3/2014 1:48:44 AM
Laylow12 posted...
daniel79 posted...
kyncani posted...
Warzore posted...
TC go buy a PS4.

If you enjoy better versions of the same games and better exclusives, the PS4 is that way ---->

;)

Fixed.

---
Yeaaaah - Ellie