I hate to say it, but I'm jealous of the PS4 getting all sorts of different

#21PulpPosted 9/1/2014 4:21:53 PM
Persona is a pretty big deal if you like jrpgs...arguably the biggest deal outside of dragon warrior.

Is the ps4 release huge deal? I dunno...I think most would have played it on the ps3 anyway. But with all the other exclusives announced...it adds up to a pretty big win for Sony.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#22dnmtPosted 9/1/2014 4:21:55 PM
dolabla posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
I feel your pain TC, who wouldn't want a more diverse library of exclusives? Oh that's right, MS fanboys.

It's just frustrating, ya know. I hope one day we can have a diverse library. I mean games like Tomb Raider are cool and all, but we also need different genres.

You're gonna play Halo and you're gonna like it, damnit.
#23teeebzPosted 9/1/2014 4:24:36 PM
SomboSteel posted...
Stop trolling, nobody here is buying your act

/end thread

---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#24spacejamjordanzPosted 9/1/2014 4:27:34 PM
Dieinafire1 posted...
It's ok to own both systems

This. I gave my PS3 to my nephews before it was first announced. A PS4 version makes me glad.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#25EIKabongPosted 9/1/2014 4:34:00 PM
xIndustrial posted...
astutecollie posted...
Noone plays persona in the US. Stop acting like that franchise is relevant all of a sudden. When ms is putting out halo games and taking tomb raider, sony is getting ........ persona??? LOL

Shin Megami Tensei > Halo

Even though that is 100% true, we'll get swarmed by the xbots.
---
KABONG!
"I don't know who to worry for most." lol. I do. Poster #13. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69735474
#26DarkMark942Posted 9/1/2014 4:36:15 PM
dolabla posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
I feel your pain TC, who wouldn't want a more diverse library of exclusives? Oh that's right, MS fanboys.

It's just frustrating, ya know. I hope one day we can have a diverse library. I mean games like Tomb Raider are cool and all, but we also need different genres.

Shut up
---
Seattle Seahawks SBXLVIII CHAMPIONS
#27AceAndJunpeiPosted 9/1/2014 4:37:16 PM
MicrosoftLover is the single best poster in this site's history. Ell oh ells to the max!
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#28DarkMark942Posted 9/1/2014 4:38:03 PM
Dieinafire1 posted...

Nope. I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS ONE STUPID GAMING COMPANY DAMNIT! WHY??

Seriously why do you losers do that.
---
Seattle Seahawks SBXLVIII CHAMPIONS
#29TwinmoldPosted 9/1/2014 4:39:57 PM
teeebz posted...
SomboSteel posted...
Stop trolling, nobody here is buying your act

/end thread

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#30teeebzPosted 9/1/2014 4:45:05 PM
DarkMark942 posted...
Dieinafire1 posted...

Nope. I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS ONE STUPID GAMING COMPANY DAMNIT! WHY??

Seriously why do you losers do that.

Honestly? The MAIN reason? They can't afford both systems. They'll say things like "why get an xbox too?"
Why? Because you're a gamer who would want to play as many games as possible right?

They're mainly young kids who probably had to save up for one console (or got it as a gift,) so they down play the other consoles to make themselves feel better about their purchase.
They'll also say they don't have time for both consoles but somehow they spend lots and lots of time here trolling.

I personally wish I had more time to game but life is very busy now. Yet, I still have multiple consoles.

Don't get me wrong, there are lots of people content with their one purchase (whatever the system may be,) but those mature people aren't here on the boards trolling.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83