I hate to say it, but I'm jealous of the PS4 getting all sorts of different

#41Kazuya_80Posted 9/1/2014 6:54:50 PM
2ndAtomisk posted...
So all the games in the action, adventure, driving, puzzle, role playing, simulation, sports, and strategy genres aren't enough for you?

No the TC needs JRPGs about emo kids
#42Tsukasa1891Posted 9/1/2014 6:55:03 PM
So much but hurt MS fanboys in this topic. All because one X1 owner is mature enough to say he wishes some of the exclusive games on the PS4 were on the X1 as well, instead of acting like a man child pretending he never wanted it in the first place like so many others. I own a PS4 and wish we were getting Sunset Overdrive.
---
Old topic part 2.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/562926-rip-off/45688657
#43singhellotakuPosted 9/1/2014 6:55:24 PM
astutecollie posted...
Noone plays persona in the US. Stop acting like that franchise is relevant all of a sudden. When ms is putting out halo games and taking tomb raider, sony is getting ........ persona??? LOL

Its incredibly relevant, persona 4 actually sold about exactly as well as tomb raider, both have right around a milion lifetime units in the U.S. across multiple releases, and p4g sold a hell of a lot better than tomb raider definitive in all territories.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#44NeoAndurilPosted 9/1/2014 6:56:14 PM
singhellotaku posted...
Its incredibly relevant, persona 4 actually sold about exactly as well as tomb raider, both have right around a milion lifetime units in the U.S. across multiple releases, and p4g sold a hell of a lot better than tomb raider definitive in all territories.

You do realize you're responding to a joke account right?
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#45teeebzPosted 9/1/2014 6:56:43 PM
Tsukasa1891 posted...
So much but hurt MS fanboys in this topic. All because one X1 owner is mature enough to say he wishes some of the exclusive games on the PS4 were on the X1 as well, instead of acting like a man child pretending he never wanted it in the first place like so many others. I own a PS4 and wish we were getting Sunset Overdrive.

I'm guessing you're new here or haven't seen previous posts by the topic creator?

If it were an actual mature person who made this topic, it would have gone completely different. The problem lies with WHO made the topic.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#46BSerenityPosted 9/1/2014 6:57:03 PM
singhellotaku posted...
astutecollie posted...
Noone plays persona in the US. Stop acting like that franchise is relevant all of a sudden. When ms is putting out halo games and taking tomb raider, sony is getting ........ persona??? LOL

There is no point in responding to him.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#47singhellotakuPosted 9/1/2014 6:57:51 PM
leathelj posted...
Tc is doing the perfect example of reverse trolling.

yep, i love how the ms community has collectively decide to pretend they hate jrpgs to justify not getting them. I get that they aren't that popular these days, but the random hate for them thats popped up over the last few months is silly, to say the least.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#48teeebzPosted 9/1/2014 6:58:40 PM
Just mark thread and move on people
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#49Kazuya_80Posted 9/1/2014 7:00:49 PM
singhellotaku posted...
leathelj posted...
Tc is doing the perfect example of reverse trolling.

yep, i love how the ms community has collectively decide to pretend they hate jrpgs to justify not getting them. I get that they aren't that popular these days, but the random hate for them thats popped up over the last few months is silly, to say the least.

Yes and lets pretend JRPGs on X360 never sold like crap
#50Crystyn_7BPosted 9/1/2014 7:02:30 PM(edited)
singhellotaku posted...
astutecollie posted...

No it didn't Tomb Raider (DE) has 1.5 million lifetime sales in NA, P4(G) 0.6 million.

Persona is very much relevant but mostly to it's pre existing fanbase, myself included.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)