I hate to say it, but I'm jealous of the PS4 getting all sorts of different

#61VoidBeyondPosted 9/1/2014 7:40:40 PM
BSerenity posted...
Kazuya_80 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

I think he was modded for that actually.

too bad they arnt more strict with trolling, you would of been banned long ago otherwise

Trolling deserves a ban, but belittling other users is just fine. Gotcha.

Belittling people who are here for the sole purpose of pissing other people off.
I also don't see how speaking the truth is belittling? He is a troll. Kazuya is stating that it's too bad the mods refuse to do anything about the trolls, because if they did, Gam would've been banned a long time ago.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#62stypedinapoliPosted 9/1/2014 7:43:52 PM
I hate that new systems take 2 or 3 years to get good, I wish they preplanned better. The ps3 & xbox 360 are such amazing systems with tons of games. But the ps4 & xbone are just starting out and not much to do with them plus expensive games.
---
gamer 4 life... "stevedfld" on psn & xbox live
#63MicrosoftLoverPosted 9/1/2014 7:45:10 PM
Kazuya_80 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

too bad they arnt more strict with trolling, you would of been banned long ago otherwise

Heck yes!

Why don't the Forum Masters sit down and talk to us(mostly me) and find out what we(just me) like and don't like. And automatically anyone that doesn't agree with me gets modded for trolling.
---
"It's not about visuals or gameplay. It's about exclusives." - Special-Edd
#64sanjeustPosted 9/1/2014 7:45:41 PM
singhellotaku posted...
leathelj posted...
Tc is doing the perfect example of reverse trolling.

yep, i love how the ms community has collectively decide to pretend they hate jrpgs to justify not getting them. I get that they aren't that popular these days, but the random hate for them thats popped up over the last few months is silly, to say the least.

I expand saying that the hate of all things concerning the PS4 is silly. It's like a war and every enticing game for the PS4 is met with rage and slander.
#65Kazuya_80Posted 9/1/2014 7:47:09 PM
BSerenity posted...
Kazuya_80 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

Trolling deserves a ban, but belittling other users is just fine. Gotcha.

I was showing the hypocrisy to what they where saying
#66SomboSteelPosted 9/1/2014 7:47:50 PM
Kazuya_80 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

Hahahaha
#67Kazuya_80Posted 9/1/2014 7:47:58 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
Kazuya_80 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

Heck yes!

Why don't the Forum Masters sit down and talk to us(mostly me) and find out what we(just me) like and don't like. And automatically anyone that doesn't agree with me gets modded for trolling.

dont fool yourself
#68sassynipplesPosted 9/1/2014 7:51:15 PM
I traded my x1 in for a ps4
#69MrImpatient35Posted 9/1/2014 7:52:20 PM
Kazuya_80 posted...
2ndAtomisk posted...
So all the games in the action, adventure, driving, puzzle, role playing, simulation, sports, and strategy genres aren't enough for you?

No the TC needs JRPGs about emo kids

Apparently, in Sony world, ALL Xbox has is halo, CoD, and Madden. Games like Fibbage don't exist to them. It's sad.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#70VoidBeyondPosted 9/1/2014 7:53:40 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Kazuya_80 posted...
2ndAtomisk posted...
So all the games in the action, adventure, driving, puzzle, role playing, simulation, sports, and strategy genres aren't enough for you?

No the TC needs JRPGs about emo kids

Apparently, in Sony world, ALL Xbox has is halo, CoD, and Madden. Games like Fibbage don't exist to them. It's sad.

Shhhhh, logic doesn't work with these people. They're so far in denial that the slightest bit of logic throws them into a spiral of buttmad.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk