Are you worried MS will release the same exclusives as they did last gen?

#11Crystyn_7BPosted 9/1/2014 4:59:26 PM
Of the 3 you mentioned I only played Fable and I still got plenty of exclusives. If MS makes games of the same calibre I'm gonna be more than content.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#12lostkiwiPosted 9/1/2014 5:05:39 PM
kyncani posted...
I just hope Fable will be good :/

Agreed. It's the main reason I will eventually get an Xbox One.
---
Find out about PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii U games here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#13BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 5:07:00 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
Of the 3 you mentioned I only played Fable and I still got plenty of exclusives. If MS makes games of the same calibre I'm gonna be more than content.

Thats great if you do like them though, I did too once, but after only owning a xbox since it was first out, then a 360, those same games do get a bit tiresome and boring. Specially when Fable 1 was the best and same with Halo and Gears.

Forza on the other hand was the only series that improved and enjoyed Forza 3 the most. Not sure what they can do with Gears and Halo now. Fable looks like it will be a online rpg but moved away from what it was originally supposed to be, a world that changes and can do anything.
#14CGB_SpenderPosted 9/1/2014 5:10:51 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
I just cant believe in a whole generation from original xbox to the 360 the only new franchise they bought to the 360 was Gears (which they payed for and didnt even make) the only other new stuff was kinect games.

I wonder if you will even get a new IP from them this gen that will stay exclusive to xbox ?

What about Crackdown, Ninety-Nine Nights, Viva Pinata plus all the XBLA games and big second party console exclusives like Left 4 Dead and Alan Wake?
---
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2210/4016647774_8f8d4e0212.jpg
#15Crystyn_7BPosted 9/1/2014 5:11:47 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

Thats great if you do like them though, I did too once, but after only owning a xbox since it was first out, then a 360, those same games do get a bit tiresome and boring. Specially when Fable 1 was the best and same with Halo and Gears.

Forza on the other hand was the only series that improved and enjoyed Forza 3 the most. Not sure what they can do with Gears and Halo now. Fable looks like it will be a online rpg but moved away from what it was originally supposed to be, a world that changes and can do anything.

IDK what you'd like to convey there were plenty of exclusives besides those you mentioned you're counting Gears so it shouldn't matter if those games also went to PC. The 360 died off pretty early with not releasing many exclusives in the last few years but it still had many exclusives besides those you mentioned.

Still hoping for another Viva Pinata.
---
#16jasonkingmarkPosted 9/1/2014 5:13:07 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
They will stick to their big 3, Forza, Halo and Fable and will also go back to Gears because they bought the rights to it. It seems like it to me, already 2 forza games in less then a year and dont see any new IPís from their first party studios.

They will have other exclusives but they are timed or just bought, wont be first party titles.

This was one of the reasons I switched from MS last gen because they do the same old games and doesnt look like they have changed this gen either.

Well I'm positive Sony will give us uncharted, gran turismo, a new resistance, rachet and clank and ps4 already got killzone and infamous. So Sony does the same thing. What's your point?
#17BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 5:19:59 PM
jasonkingmark posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
They will stick to their big 3, Forza, Halo and Fable and will also go back to Gears because they bought the rights to it. It seems like it to me, already 2 forza games in less then a year and dont see any new IPís from their first party studios.

They will have other exclusives but they are timed or just bought, wont be first party titles.

This was one of the reasons I switched from MS last gen because they do the same old games and doesnt look like they have changed this gen either.

Well I'm positive Sony will give us uncharted, gran turismo, a new resistance, rachet and clank and ps4 already got killzone and infamous. So Sony does the same thing. What's your point?

But i havent played those games before so its different for me and i think Sony has a lot more exclusives they can make as well.

I did forget about Alan wake even though i enjoyed the first game but never really had a future after this as the 2nd game bombed. Im not sure if Crackdown was good, Shadow complex was good but not sure if its their game they own now. I always wondered why Microsoft never bought Age of Empires to console and what happened to a Crimson Skies 2 ? They just wanted to focus on the same old games which annoyed me.Then it was just kinect games.

Least they got Rare so there is a possibility they can make some new games if they let them get off kinect games.
#18HellsControllerPosted 9/1/2014 7:15:05 PM
jasonkingmark posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

Just off the top of my head, some sony exclusives for last gen include Puppeteer, Dragon's Crown, the smash rip off, and twisted metal. So not only do they bring out the heavy hitters, but they have new ips and exclusives as well.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#19Crystyn_7BPosted 9/1/2014 7:17:57 PM
HellsController posted...
jasonkingmark posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

Just off the top of my head, some sony exclusives for last gen include Puppeteer, Dragon's Crown, the smash rip off, and twisted metal. So not only do they bring out the heavy hitters, but they have new ips and exclusives as well.

PS3 definitely had the upper hand in recent years but why do people keep disregarding lesser known 360 exclusives but count them on PS3?
---
#20SignalMyMiseryyPosted 9/1/2014 7:18:27 PM
They've already done tons of new games. Wtf are you talking about? titanfall, killer instinct, quantum break, project spark, scalebound, ryse, they've been making tons of new ip's. You must be trolling to think this.