Are you worried MS will release the same exclusives as they did last gen?

#21BSerenityPosted 9/1/2014 7:19:29 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
HellsController posted...
jasonkingmark posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
They will stick to their big 3, Forza, Halo and Fable and will also go back to Gears because they bought the rights to it. It seems like it to me, already 2 forza games in less then a year and dont see any new IPís from their first party studios.

They will have other exclusives but they are timed or just bought, wont be first party titles.

This was one of the reasons I switched from MS last gen because they do the same old games and doesnt look like they have changed this gen either.

Well I'm positive Sony will give us uncharted, gran turismo, a new resistance, rachet and clank and ps4 already got killzone and infamous. So Sony does the same thing. What's your point?

Just off the top of my head, some sony exclusives for last gen include Puppeteer, Dragon's Crown, the smash rip off, and twisted metal. So not only do they bring out the heavy hitters, but they have new ips and exclusives as well.

PS3 definitely had the upper hand in recent years but why do people keep disregarding lesser known 360 exclusives but count them on PS3?

Happens on both sides.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#22pobbesPosted 9/1/2014 7:23:28 PM
SignalMyMiseryy posted...
They've already done tons of new games. Wtf are you talking about? titanfall, killer instinct, quantum break, project spark, scalebound, ryse, they've been making tons of new ip's. You must be trolling to think this.

they haven't made a lot of those. they bought them.
#23BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 7:26:42 PM
pobbes posted...
They've already done tons of new games. Wtf are you talking about? titanfall, killer instinct, quantum break, project spark, scalebound, ryse, they've been making tons of new ip's. You must be trolling to think this.

That's right, and there is no guarantee all those will stay exclusive.
#24Crystyn_7BPosted 9/1/2014 7:30:55 PM
pobbes posted...

They funded them (that's a difference) the same way Sony is funding Bloodborne the only difference is that MS lets the developers keep the IP, hence why they go multiplatform frequently.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#25GambitbuzzkillPosted 9/1/2014 7:38:19 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
They will stick to their big 3, Forza, Halo and Fable and will also go back to Gears because they bought the rights to it. It seems like it to me, already 2 forza games in less then a year and dont see any new IPís from their first party studios.

They will have other exclusives but they are timed or just bought, wont be first party titles.

This was one of the reasons I switched from MS last gen because they do the same old games and doesnt look like they have changed this gen either.

So wait you have no clue what they will show in the years to come and you make this useless topic, plus XBOX have lined up a few new first party studios.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#26BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 7:59:36 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
They will stick to their big 3, Forza, Halo and Fable and will also go back to Gears because they bought the rights to it. It seems like it to me, already 2 forza games in less then a year and dont see any new IP’s from their first party studios.

So wait you have no clue what they will show in the years to come and you make this useless topic, plus XBOX have lined up a few new first party studios.

I'm going off 2 generations of only owning a Xbox, so they would have to change a lot this gen.

I'm just wondering why they are only sticking to the same 3 exclusives all the time when Microsoft owns lots of IP's, like the games I mentioned above.
#27oldhbk76Posted 9/1/2014 8:04:01 PM
worried, no, I`m hoping for it, its why I bought the one over the PSsnore
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#28EIKabongPosted 9/1/2014 10:11:03 PM
stawg007 posted...
I had way more fun with 360 exclusives than ps3 so no, not really

This is just a flat-out lie, unless you didn't own a PS3, in which case you're making a comparison to something you don't have. Otherwise, the PS3 had about 5 times the exclusives the 360 had with tons of diversity. So it is logically impossible to have preferred the 360's exclusives.
---
KABONG!
"I don't know who to worry for most." lol. I do. Poster #13. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69735474