I WOULD LOVE Persona 5 on Xbox One

#11singhellotakuPosted 9/2/2014 10:16:50 AM
MrMonkhouse posted...
Maybe its a timed exlclusive. P3 and P4 was on the 360 so that means P5 should be too.

no they weren't, catherine was the only thing in the smt/persona etc. universe that ever came to the 360. the didn't release much on the ps3 either though, they had horrible trouble with the hd conversion hence most of their games going to the DS. P3 and P4 were ps2 games that got psp/vita rereleases.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#12singhellotakuPosted 9/2/2014 10:18:02 AM
can't see it happening, atlus doesn't release anything outside of sony for the most part, not exclusive, they just can't be bothered
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#13GeminiX7Posted 9/2/2014 10:26:17 AM
singhellotaku posted...
can't see it happening, atlus doesn't release anything outside of sony for the most part, not exclusive, they just can't be bothered

Thats not true. They have a pretty good relationship with Nintendo too. Seems that Nintendo tends to get the more SMT focused games(the original MT games, all the SMT games but 3, Strange Journey, Soul Hackers), while Sony gets the more spin-off games(Persona, DDS, etc.)

I think the last time MS got a MegaTen game(outside of Arena) was on the Xbox.
---
NNID/PSN/GT: GeminiX7
FC: 0748-3100-6541 [FS: Tangelia, Ivysaur, and Maractus]
#14MicrosoftLoverPosted 9/2/2014 10:28:45 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Won't get modded

"Let the rage of the gods fill your blades!"
---
"It's not about visuals or gameplay. It's about exclusives." - Special-Edd
#15SigmaLongshotPosted 9/2/2014 10:35:39 AM
I think Persona is an interesting concept - I played through the first two and kept being badgered to play it on the Vita (3? 4?) but never really fancied it.

But I agree, if a game has an audience, the audience should be as big as it could be!
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.
#16AceAndJunpeiPosted 9/2/2014 10:36:50 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
I think Persona is an interesting concept - I played through the first two and kept being badgered to play it on the Vita (3? 4?) but never really fancied it.

But I agree, if a game has an audience, the audience should be as big as it could be!

P3 and P4 are quite different from the first two.
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#17astutecolliePosted 9/2/2014 10:42:27 AM
Its a niche franchise in a genre that isnt popular in the west. This game really has no relevance. Seems to me with the PS4 really not having much going on with exclusives for the next 15 months, PS fans are latching on games like Persona now, even though if this just say were announced as an X1 exclusive, Sony fans would suddenly remember really noone cares about Persona.
#18HellsControllerPosted 9/2/2014 10:56:36 AM
astutecollie posted...
Its a niche franchise in a genre that isnt popular in the west. This game really has no relevance. Seems to me with the PS4 really not having much going on with exclusives for the next 15 months, PS fans are latching on games like Persona now, even though if this just say were announced as an X1 exclusive, Sony fans would suddenly remember really noone cares about Persona.

You keep spouting the same drivel on each topic. You're pathetic dude. Even if you're just trolling.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#19astutecolliePosted 9/2/2014 10:58:35 AM
HellsController posted...
astutecollie posted...

You keep spouting the same drivel on each topic. You're pathetic dude. Even if you're just trolling.

#facts

Deal. With. It.

Do you live in some world where Persona is relevant????? I seriously hope you live in Japan because that franchise is next to non-existent in the west.
#20kennyynnooPosted 9/2/2014 11:01:19 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Won't get modded

"Let the rage of the gods fill your blades!"

I'm good now, late flare up yesterday caused by my 4 y old getting cocky all day yesterday, needed to vent here lol.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.