You know what's great about PS4 news announcements....

#1IceHuskyPosted 9/1/2014 5:13:16 PM
Are the influx of PS4 trolls/fanboys who like to come in here on the Xbox One board and gloat about their amaaaazing news that relate to the PS4 as if we actually care. Yes, we get it PS4 fanboys you are getting some great JRPGs for your God-like console. Now go back to your PS4 board and talk about it to your heart's content with all of the other like minded PS4 owners who actually care.

With that said, Lords of Fallen for the Xbox One is actually looking really great. This game will definitely be the underrated game of this Fall's Xbox One releases. Well this and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
An original gamer since 1980
#2carljenkPosted 9/1/2014 5:16:46 PM
Umm this is an Xbox One forum. Try to keep the discussion on topic :)
#3JoeSkeletorPosted 9/1/2014 5:18:12 PM
You act like the exact same thing dosent happen when xbox announcements occur I frequent both boards as im a fan of both and the same crap happens on both boards so dont act like it dosent.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor / WiiU: Deadskelton
#4MicrosoftLoverPosted 9/1/2014 5:19:31 PM
carljenk posted...

Yeah! Let's talk about some Halo in this piece!
---
"It's not about visuals or gameplay. It's about exclusives." - Special-Edd
#5IceHusky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 5:23:46 PM
JoeSkeletor posted...
You act like the exact same thing dosent happen when xbox announcements occur I frequent both boards as im a fan of both and the same crap happens on both boards so dont act like it dosent.

Oh c'mon, the ratio between Xbox One fanboys posting on the PS4 board to PS4 fanboys posting on the Xbox One board is like 80:20. I frequent the PS4 board occasionally and it is not nearly as bad as it is here and you know it.
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
An original gamer since 1980
#6JoeSkeletorPosted 9/1/2014 5:24:47 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
carljenk posted...

Yeah! Let's talk about some Halo in this piece!

Screw Halo lets talk about something new and great like Sunset Overdrive which im sure will get overlooked and sell poorly because more people care about a old rehashed collection.
---
#7JoeSkeletorPosted 9/1/2014 5:34:18 PM
IceHusky posted...
JoeSkeletor posted...

Oh c'mon, the ratio between Xbox One fanboys posting on the PS4 board to PS4 fanboys posting on the Xbox One board is like 80:20. I frequent the PS4 board occasionally and it is not nearly as bad as it is here and you know it.

Your looking through biased glasses the same crap goes on on both boards you just choose to acknowledge one side the past month on PS4 board was flooded with TR troll topics and alot of people from this board bashing on TLOU it was just as bad as all the titanfall trolling earlier this year fact is both boards are full of dbags who have nothing better to do than start crap it was reversed in the ps3/360 era ps3 was trolled harder than 360.
---