Do you think next gen will be purely digital?

#21Bellum_SacrumPosted 9/2/2014 12:02:40 AM
"Go digital!! Totally not trying to defend my purchases having no worth whatsoever!"

*a wild 40 gig download appears*

"Damn you publisher! This is not digital's fault!"
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#22Combo MasterPosted 9/2/2014 1:19:06 AM
I doubt it next gen games will most likely be in 4k and the bigger games will be around 100 gigs or more in size.
---
Combo Master
#23stawg007Posted 9/2/2014 1:39:03 AM
Not a chance

Until console gaming becomes like Steam and has MUCH cheaper prices and backwards compatibility, faster internet speeds and larger memory, Digital can go to **** and since that's not happening anytime soon anyone whether it's Sony, MS, Nintendo or a new player would be doing a Don Mattrick and that's not good for business

Even if they did all the above I still think I'd buy most of my games physical if there was an option for it
#24Syn_VengeancePosted 9/2/2014 7:23:52 AM
SwiftXZ posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...
SwiftXZ posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...
SwiftXZ posted...
I think the generation after next generation has a better chance at being all digital.

Wow, that must have been so hard for you to think up, a console even further in the future having a better chance at being all digital than the next one in line. Way to contribute to the conversation, Nostradamus.

I'll do you one even better. I think the third generation from now will have an EVEN BETTER chance at being all digital.

I'm a visionary, I know.

You're so cool, you went off on someone that used common sense. You must be hella fun at parties.

And you felt the need to spout off your "common sense" like your the only one gifted with it. Let's just agree we are both fun at parties.

This is a message board where common sense is usually permitted, do I belittle you with it that you should feel so insulted? Sounds so, that you'd spout out a figure like Nostradamus, did you learn of him yesterday in your middle school history class, bet it feels good to use it somewhere. Don't kid yourself you obviously aren't as smart or high and mighty as you want to believe youself keyboard warrior.

No, see if you had common sense you'd see my post used sarcasm, because you know I actually get invited to parties, you on the other hand don't. So you lack common sense, decency and friends.

Haha buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn, He tries to be a smart ass and then gets shut down. Where did he go? All of a sudden he's got nothing to say? Good job shutting him up :)
---
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted..