PSA: Resident Evil Remaster website: Spread the infection, get free game content

#1Canas_RenvallPosted 9/1/2014 6:41:53 PM
https://game.capcom.com/campaign/biohd/en/index.html#map

Hey guys, just a reminder. The RE remaster is having a T-Virus Infection campaign. All you have to do is sign in using Facebook or a Capcom.net/ResidentEvil.net account and... that's it. You've helped the infection spread. Once the meter hits 100% infection rate, Capcom will be unlocking in-game content for free for all participants.

Dunno what it is exactly, but it's most likely extra costumes like in most RE games. It could be RE5 outfits, Revelations outfits, brand new ones, who knows. If it's more than that, awesome, but it's still a nice touch.

Anyway, just a friendly announcement. Spread the word (and the virus)!
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#2sweetbloodsPosted 9/1/2014 6:56:59 PM
Once you log in and share it, dose it continue itself or in order do it to spread do you need people to click your link>
---
All that we see or seem is a dream within a dream-Edgar Allan Poe
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone elses life.-Steve Jobs
#3Canas_Renvall(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 7:01:39 PM
To spread it, people have to register on it by signing in. You don't even have to actually share it but it obviously makes more sense to do so. Each registration counts toward the infection total. It doesn't matter how they get to that page, whether your link or someone else's just so long as they register. :)
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#4psplover89Posted 9/2/2014 7:27:32 AM
I remember them doing something like this before the launch of RE5.Good times!
---
GT=Xx Brandon89 xX PSN=Xx BRANDON1989 xX
http://backloggery.com/omeganinja89