I would have paid $49.99 for just Metro 2033 Redux!

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 9/1/2014 8:16:42 PM
New to the series too..

Cant even say i like the main character or the mainly generic supporting cast but the action and gunplay are so visceral, beautiful, and fast it's a dream come true....

Defintely a game worth getting. 49.99 for both games is a joke.
---
We're playin' those mind games together
Pushin' the barriers, plantin' seeds
#2plus1zeroPosted 9/1/2014 8:20:34 PM
The bullets feel weak as water and there isn't enough of anything to go around.

It's aight. Glad I just got 2033.
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#3necro00Posted 9/1/2014 8:36:08 PM
game is boring as hell
#4JoeSkeletorPosted 9/1/2014 8:46:17 PM
I got it from gamefly wensday and its awful i havent tried the sequal and i dont think i will very dissapointing the resource management saps the fun out of what looked like a good game i passed on last gen its also uglier than wolfenstein.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor / WiiU: Deadskelton
#5MrMojoRisin357Posted 9/1/2014 8:53:09 PM
2033 was garbage, Last Light was the good one.
---
LIVE : Jay Is Allah
#6Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 9:49:25 PM
necro00 posted...
game is boring as hell

Boring is one word that would never come to mind..are u sure u played the same game?
---
We're playin' those mind games together
Pushin' the barriers, plantin' seeds
#7Arc_JaunePosted 9/1/2014 9:51:13 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
New to the series too..

Cant even say i like the main character or the mainly generic supporting cast but the action and gunplay are so visceral, beautiful, and fast it's a dream come true....

Defintely a game worth getting. 49.99 for both games is a joke.

I agree with you. It's so fun and I'm just having a blast with 2033 I am also new to the series. Can't wait to finish it and start last light!
#8ghstbstrPosted 9/1/2014 9:52:38 PM
These games are great especially if you consider that the people who made these games aren't a big company like with so many other games, these guys are a small poor group called 4A Games that's in the Ukraine.
And unless you don't watch the news living in the Ukraine isn't the best place to be at especially with what is going on with Russia.
I think that for what they had to and still have to go through to make these games these are really great games.
People should really consider who makes games before saying something that's rude and inconsiderate, but maybe that's just me.
---
---
Aliens(1986)... Best movie quote ever...
Pvt. Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the f*** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
#9the_real_onePosted 9/1/2014 10:12:32 PM
I am few hours into the game and I love every single aspect of it, seems difficult at some parts but I guess I will get used to it. Haven't played them before but I am sure they had done a great job with making such wonderful graphics on the new gen.
Can't wait to jump to light, it is a great value for both games.
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#10googlerPosted 9/1/2014 10:20:20 PM
plus1zero posted...
The bullets feel weak as water and there isn't enough of anything to go around.

It's aight. Glad I just got 2033.

Its all the point to add to the "survival" aspect and adds to intensity rather than finding gun after gun with 10 magazines and healing by crouching behind something long enough like in CoD. There's plentiful crap ammo around and then there's the high-grade ammo that does more damage but also doubles as the games currency, so everything is bought and sold with ammo making you choose the save or squander