Need For Speed Rivals Will Soon Be Added To The EA Access Vault

#1PizzatarianPosted 9/2/2014 9:45:10 AM
EA is working to make itís EA Access subscription service even more enticing my adding Need for Speed Rivals to The Vault and giving players early access to NHL 15 and FIFA 15.

Early last month, EA launched it's EA Access subscription service for Xbox One, and to date subscribers have used it to play over 245,000 hours of Madden NFL 15 before the game released. Next up on the docket, EA will make FIFA 15 and NHL 15 available to play before they're released. NHL 15 will be be available this Thursday, September 4, and EA Access members will get six hours with the game, carry over all their Achievements and progress, and save 10% on the full game if they decide to purchase it.

In addition to FIFA 15 and NHL 15, EA will be adding Need for Speed Rivals to The Vault "the coming weeks," so subscribers will be able to play as much of that game as they want for as long as they want. No word on an exact date yet, but EA promises it will be this month.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/09/02/need-for-speed-rivals-added-to-the-ea-access-vault-.aspx?utm_content=buffer2aa08&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
---
"When you work with your hands, you'll never be rich, but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#2kennyynnooPosted 9/2/2014 9:47:09 AM
Figured, bet they add nba live 14 in october to.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#3youngunner2123Posted 9/2/2014 10:00:57 AM
I guess having n4s for $25 last week was a last call for purchase before making it free

almost bit on it but passed because it seemed likely that it would be free
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#4shuggyconeheadPosted 9/2/2014 10:01:29 AM
I want burnout paradise.... ):
---
GT:shuggyconehead
#5spacejamjordanzPosted 9/2/2014 10:04:48 AM
Never played Rivals, but my racing will be pretty full this fall.

Was Rivals any good? The last NFS I played was Most Wanted(2012). It was alright, but I liked the 2005 Most Wanted better.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#6kennyynnooPosted 9/2/2014 10:10:24 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...

Was Rivals any good? The last NFS I played was Most Wanted(2012). It was alright, but I liked the 2005 Most Wanted better.

It's awful, but worth playing a little bit if it's free. Why EA did away with MT is beyond me. 6 player MP, no interior views, last gen port.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#7kidwgmPosted 9/2/2014 10:11:37 AM
Traded in Rivals last week for around $27 at game stop in anticipation of this releasing to Access. Its a decent game. I'm not a huge racing fan but for those that do I'm sure will love it.
---
Currently Playing: Metro Redux and PvZ:GW.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#8cloudtheprophetPosted 9/2/2014 10:38:18 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
I guess having n4s for $25 last week was a last call for purchase before making it free

almost bit on it but passed because it seemed likely that it would be free

Not everyone has or wants ea access so they could still theoretically sell a couple copies even if it's free to some.
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet
http://youtu.be/SiMHTK15Pik
#9Pizzatarian(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2014 10:52:34 AM
EA Access will also be available soon in more countries

"Later this month, EA Access will be rolling out to 19 additional locations. Gamers in countries including Brazil, Netherlands, UAE and Nordic countries will be able to become members and enjoy unlimited time in The Vault."

http://www.ea.com/news/ea-access-brings-you-more-to-love-this-september

What countries are being added to EA Access in September?

Soon, Xbox One owners in the following countries will be able to become EA Access members: Brazil, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Chile, Colombia, Portugal, Turkey, South Africa, UAE, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, and Greece.

http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/faq.html
---
"When you work with your hands, you'll never be rich, but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#10spacejamjordanzPosted 9/2/2014 11:06:00 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...

It's awful, but worth playing a little bit if it's free. Why EA did away with MT is beyond me. 6 player MP, no interior views, last gen port.

If my month of EA Access is up by the time it's there, then oh well. Otherwise ill check it out.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138