How Awesome Would This Game Be!?

#1HammerMachinePosted 9/2/2014 10:54:16 AM
Ok.. imagine this... your character is a time travler.. You start out in modern times as a soldier in the air force.. you see an odd looking cloud.. kinda looks like it may be thundering in that part of the cloud.. you fly through it to get a closer look and when you come out of the other end.. BAM you've been transported to the year 2083.. the sky looks like a highway with planes everywhere... you almost hit one and clip your wing.. your forced to bail out of your plane.. thankfully your chute opens.. and you begin to put the story together of why and how you got there.. in between all of this you're transported through time several times over.. and you play durring those time periods.. your in the jurrasic period battling dinosaurs.. the civil war era (using musket guns) battling red coats.. you sit through the signing of the declaration of independce! (moves you make in the game can change the declaration and future events in society in the game!) you travel to the caribean and command a pirate ship.. and you even fight alongside your great great grandfather in WW I...all while trying to put everything together so that you can get back home.. This is a game that would take YEARS to complete.. because if you're going to do a game like this then it has to be done right.. I would love for 2k to make a game like this.... imersive gameplay.. amazing graphics.. I would LOVE for this game to be made..
#2AWarAmp84Posted 9/2/2014 10:56:00 AM
Hmmmm. Have you ever seen Time Cop?
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#3Laylow12Posted 9/2/2014 10:56:28 AM
Sounds like Assassins Creed.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4cheezedadadaPosted 9/2/2014 11:00:10 AM(edited)
OK now I need to know the name of a game I used to play back in the day on the PC. It was actually a game where you time-traveled to different settings. It had the old west I think and a few other different periods of time.

Arg. I cant remember! --> Google.

*EDIT*
Time Commando!
---
XBL - cheezedadada / PSN - cheezedadadada
#5HammerMachine(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2014 10:57:37 AM
Time cop.. yes, but this would be way better.. and time cop isnt really like this.. and Assasins creed.. more like it.. but not exactly..
#6KID VIDPosted 9/2/2014 10:58:26 AM
Dat wall-o-text doe.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#7garydavexxxPosted 9/2/2014 11:20:41 AM
An Air Force pilot would never deliberately fly into a thundering cloud.
---
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.
#8HammerMachine(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2014 11:25:10 AM
really buddy.. really... We're talking about a game where you're also battling a dinosaur and going back in time.. I'm not too sure that the game facts need to go that deep.. but thank you