When do I buy the Xbox one?

#1KillerinstinxPosted 9/2/2014 11:32:37 AM
Does anyone know if Walmart or target will have an awesome deal for black Friday for buying the console? Like a free $150 gift card? The Call of duty Xbox one edition looks pretty gnarly as well. I'm just not sure when to pull the trigger and upgrade. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
---
Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.
IGN:KillerInstinx
#2regsantotomasPosted 9/2/2014 11:34:31 AM
Your best bet is to visit CAG (CheapAssGamer.com)

It's an excellent site for the latest deals for games.
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
#3Killerinstinx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2014 11:41:15 AM
Great forum. Bookmarked
---
Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.
IGN:KillerInstinx
#4SoftAssassinPosted 9/4/2014 2:45:12 PM
I'd think that most places would have Black Friday specials for anything video game related. I'll have to try the mentioned website.
#5Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/4/2014 2:55:01 PM
Right now at select retailers you can buy any Xbox console and get a free game of choice.

Buy the Madden bundle for $399, get Madden plus a free $60 or whatever game free. That's a solid deal if you planned on buying both those games.

Target is one retailer I know of that will have this special, except it does not include Destiny. Far as BlackFriday, I'm not sure how much better it will be, I mean Xbox One and 2 $60 games for $400 is a good deal. Be hard to beat that
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#6Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/4/2014 2:56:17 PM
Also, check this site

http://www.theblackfriday.com/

It updates the fliers for various retailers when the leaked ads are released.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant