As a gamer, what warms your heart in videogaming?

#11Cows Go HisssssPosted 9/2/2014 3:07:14 PM
When developers and publishers interact with fans and haters over social media. They are all human just like we are.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#12BlueJester007Posted 9/2/2014 3:09:53 PM
When a game is fun.

That usually warms my heart.

It also warms my pants... With u-rine. In my pants.
---
We get to the end of the hallway and take a f***in' s***!
#13duericPosted 9/2/2014 3:11:02 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
When a game is fun.

So gaming makes you feel like sleeping?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#14scoobydoobydontPosted 9/2/2014 3:11:41 PM
When I'm babysitting my niece and she just has fun playing a game. No running to forums to complain, no rage quitting. She doesn't count lines of resolution, she doesn't go on a rant about screen tearing or lag, she just adapts to the game on its own terms and (usually) enjoys it. It reminds me of when I was younger, just renting every game I could. Sometimes I didn't enjoy them because I didn't get the objective or the controls or whatever, but instead of being upset or obsessive I'd just trade it back in to rent something else and go on with my life.

Now I can't go more than a week without trolling Mass Effect 3 or jumping into a consolewarz topic where I don't even have a horse in the race. *le sigh*
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#15duericPosted 9/2/2014 3:12:59 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
When I'm babysitting my niece and she just has fun playing a game. No running to forums to complain, no rage quitting. She doesn't count lines of resolution, she doesn't go on a rant about screen tearing or lag, she just adapts to the game on its own terms and (usually) enjoys it. It reminds me of when I was younger, just renting every game I could. Sometimes I didn't enjoy them because I didn't get the objective or the controls or whatever, but instead of being upset or obsessive I'd just trade it back in to rent something else and go on with my life.

Now I can't go more than a week without trolling Mass Effect 3 or jumping into a consolewarz topic where I don't even have a horse in the race. *le sigh*

In fairness, your niece is a child.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#16MertensCWPosted 9/2/2014 3:13:58 PM
To crush my enemies and hear the lamentation of their women
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
#17BlueJester007Posted 9/2/2014 3:14:26 PM
dueric posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
When a game is fun.

Mr. Plinkett reference = obscure on GameFAQs
Apparently.
---
We get to the end of the hallway and take a f***in' s***!
#18duericPosted 9/2/2014 3:17:20 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
dueric posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
When a game is fun.

Mr. Plinkett reference = obscure on GameFAQs
Apparently.

Apparently.

To those of us not in the know, you're a pants wetter. Not on us, bro. Know your audience.
---
#19scoobydoobydontPosted 9/2/2014 3:18:15 PM
dueric posted...
In fairness, your niece is a child.

Yes, and it's the childish lack of pessimism that warms my heart! =)
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#20maximoPosted 9/2/2014 3:19:59 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
When a game is fun.

what about poo?
---
Sir Ben Kingsley - "I'm sure he's not representative of all you Spanish people"