Man, you xbox owners are SO lucky...

#81Herbylurch(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 6:10:01 AM
Miiri0 posted...
Pls don't attack tc.

PS4 totally dominate in games, performance, hardware, sales and value. Xbone got crushed real bad in almost every aspect :(

I totally understand the need for reassurances. We need more topics like this. I hope fanboy keep making new accounts and spamming topics like this. This board really need it.

Reassurance post
#82chris0009Posted 9/3/2014 8:19:08 AM
Why would a ps4 gamer com to the xbox one board?

To reassure themselves that they bought the right plastic box. Its kinda scary how there are so many different ones in just 1 topic. Those indies must be pretty boring

I can see where tc is coming from tho, Id be annoyed if xbox live was down for daily maintenence.
#83HowatizerPosted 9/3/2014 9:08:10 AM
Ha TC sure riled up some of the reg sony fanboys here, which is smh worthy since they have no problem putting down Microsoft or the X1 any chance they get, but someone criticizes the PS4 a bit and they run like dogs to their battlestations.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#84Herbylurch(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 9:26:36 AM
Howatizer posted...
Ha TC sure riled up some of the reg sony fanboys here, which is smh worthy since they have no problem putting down Microsoft or the X1 any chance they get, but someone criticizes the PS4 a bit and they run like dogs to their battlestations.

I'm sorry I riled up some fanboys. I was just stating my opinion and gave facts.

Why is everyone so mad?????
#85teeebzPosted 9/3/2014 11:54:14 AM
What I find funny about this is even though this person is probably trolling, they managed to annoy the usual trolls who plague this board.

Even the biggest known trolls like Laylow, lilj, TheGame, etc. haven't come in to leave their 2 cents. Probably no real rebuttal. The user did give his opinion with facts like he/she stated.

Sure two wrongs don't make a right, but it's still kind of funny.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#86NinjaGuerraPosted 9/3/2014 12:34:20 PM
Herbylurch posted...
You've got fun exclusives out already. You've got a variety too. Racing, fighting, third person, first person, etc.

I got a game I played last year in HD. But at least we have exclusive first person shooter games too that look great! Even though the company lied to us and said it was 1080/60... But at least no one could tell it wasn't until they admitted to lying.

Sure, my multiplats seem to look a Little better on my PS4, but many people can't even tell the difference unless I had an xbox set up side by side! Which I don't :(

Oh and I'm sad because it always seems PSN is having some sort of problem! Sure DDoS can happen to both companies but when it happens to mine, it makes things run a lot less smooth! Xbox handled the attack without so much as a hitch! And I don't even want to get I to this "maintenance," stuff. I remember when my credit card information was taken back in my PS3 days too. My friend has xbox live and he's had a problem maybe once, if that. I wish!

Hopefully soon I'll have an xbox as well so I can play all the fun games!

P.S. Crap, I didn't even mention how much more I like the controller!

I thought this was a pretty honest and well thought out piece of satire until I got to the PSN problems and controller...
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
#87Dieinafire1Posted 9/3/2014 12:36:29 PM
All people that own a Xbox1 or ps4 or gaming pc are lucky!
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.4 ghz | MSI 990FXA-GD65 V2 | EVGA SLI TITANS | 16GB 1866 DDR3 | 850W Corsair | Win8.1 64bit | 3TB HDD 256 SSD | Hyper 212 Evo | 4K | PS4|Xbox1