Cool feature I just discovered on XBOX One/XBOX Live...

#1SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 9/2/2014 3:50:00 PM
So my GF's XBOX is set as My Home XBOX and vise-versa, and I've been downloading games on the XBOX that is set as her Home XBOX and discovered that when I download something on an XBOX that is not My home XBOX it will also automatically install it on the XBOX that is set as My home XBOX.

Hope that wasn't to confusing. There is good reason we have it set up this way (besides the one mentioned above), but I'm not sure if I can share that reason for TOS reasons.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#2YakashiPosted 9/2/2014 4:05:51 PM
OK so if this is a genuine topic and you genuinely made a mistake then I apologise for the below but, at the same time, there's no excuse for laziness....

Are you serious? This has been posted about 50 times now. There are numerous topics about this and it has been discussed to death. It would be beneficial to everyone if you were to check the search function to see how many people (hundreds) had already commented on it.

Yes it's a great feature, but you might as well have told us that if you press the red button, you go back.

With all the spam topics like this and the influx of twenty to thirty troll topics a day, it becomes increasingly difficult to find genuine news and information.

Again, apologies if this was a genuine mistake...but I don't think it was.
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
#3glassghost0Posted 9/2/2014 4:22:52 PM
The freshest news there is
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#4duericPosted 9/2/2014 4:24:48 PM
This has been a thing since 360.

It's simple account sharing.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5kidwgmPosted 9/2/2014 4:25:11 PM
Don't mind the above posters they don't get off the boards much. It is an awesome feature that
not everyone knows about. My husband and I just found this out a few weeks ago.
---
Currently Playing: Metro Redux and PvZ:GW.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#6glassghost0Posted 9/2/2014 4:26:14 PM
kidwgm posted...
Don't mind the above posters they don't get off the boards much. It is an awesome feature that

Sunshine, rainbows, lollipops
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#7stawg007Posted 9/2/2014 4:29:49 PM
kidwgm posted...
#8duericPosted 9/2/2014 4:31:14 PM
It's not a feature. You have to give the other person access to your account and the info contained therein for it to work.

It's merely a loophole in the DRM.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9hk7111Posted 9/2/2014 4:35:15 PM
A good friend and i are doing this. Half price games? Yes please.
---
Desktop: i7-4790k, 16gb Ddr3, R9 280x + 7970 Ghz Crossfire, Some HDD's, 840 Evo 250Gb
Laptop: Razerblade 14: i7-4702HQ, 8GB Ddr3, Gtx 765M, 256GB Msata SSD
#10SpikeTheSpaceCowboy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2014 4:49:08 PM
I've been abusing the DRM ducking thing since the first DLC for Black Ops 1, but I just discovered that it will 'automatically' download on my home XBOX if I started the download on another.

And about the whole "this topic has been done to death" thing, hasn't stopped all the trolls from posting the same '1080p, exclusive, PS4 version is better' topics that have been done more than to death, what ever that might be.

Could you by chance direct me to the most recent topic pertaining to this feature? The search tool on this site is a fairly limited.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"