Cool feature I just discovered on XBOX One/XBOX Live...

#21duericPosted 9/2/2014 4:27:59 PM
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
dueric posted...

Ok, your last bit proves that you didn't even know about the feature I'm talking about, on 360 it wouldn't automatically download the game you got on another 360, it would show that you purchased it, but you had to go to download history to download it again on the other console.

On the ONE if you download a game on a friends console using your GT, then go to your HOME XBOX, you will discover that the game was also DLed and installed on your HOME console automatically.

The bolded part is something that has not been mentioned.

Yeah, man. I know. Did you know that you have to be online to play the free friend's games?

Yes, did you know your first post was not needed? This is a site for sharing info about games, whether it's been mentioned before or not is no excuse for you being rude. As someone else mentioned, not everyone is on this site 24/7 365, some just "visit" on occasion.

You learn something new everyday.

In fairness, the internet is excuse enough for both being rude, and people misinterpreting no "lols" and smiley emoticons in their posts as being evil.

Alls I said the first time was this was a trick from the Xbox 360 days. The auto downloading is not new news because anyone who knows the trick knows that's how it works on One. Someone saying they didn't know that, clearly didn't or hasn't used the trick on One. Just sayin...

But, yeah. You're on the internet. You can't kick a snake and get mad when it bites you, bro.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#22SpikeTheSpaceCowboy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2014 4:34:54 PM
dueric posted...
dueric posted...

Ok, your last bit proves that you didn't even know about the feature I'm talking about, on 360 it wouldn't automatically download the game you got on another 360, it would show that you purchased it, but you had to go to download history to download it again on the other console.

On the ONE if you download a game on a friends console using your GT, then go to your HOME XBOX, you will discover that the game was also DLed and installed on your HOME console automatically.

Yeah, man. I know. Did you know that you have to be online to play the free friend's games?

Yes, did you know your first post was not needed? This is a site for sharing info about games, whether it's been mentioned before or not is no excuse for you being rude. As someone else mentioned, not everyone is on this site 24/7 365, some just "visit" on occasion.

In fairness, the internet is excuse enough for both being rude, and people misinterpreting no "lols" and smiley emoticons in their posts as being evil.

Alls I said the first time was this was a trick from the Xbox 360 days. The auto downloading is not new news because anyone who knows the trick knows that's how it works on One. Someone saying they didn't know that, clearly didn't or hasn't used the trick on One. Just sayin...

But, yeah. You're on the internet. You can't kick a snake and get mad when it bites you, bro.

My bad bro, if you look I deleted the message you just quoted, I thought you were the same person who made the first post in the topic, Yakashi was the rude one. I just get annoyed with the community here sometimes. Troll topics galore about the same crap everyday, but someone posts some useful info that may have been mentioned before and he gets called lazy and stupid.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#23duericPosted 9/2/2014 4:37:58 PM

My bad bro, if you look I deleted the message you just quoted, I thought you were the same person who made the first post in the topic, Yakashi was the rude one. I just get annoyed with the community here sometimes. Troll topics galore about the same crap everyday, but someone posts some useful info that may have been mentioned before and he gets called lazy and stupid.

I hear ya, dude. It's good info. But the internet has a way of being the internet, even for people with good intentions.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#24Syn_VengeancePosted 9/2/2014 4:58:04 PM
dueric posted...
dueric posted...

Me and my buddy exchanged gamertags to share games but I didn't know that if I download something on his console that it would automatically download on mine.
---
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted..
#25SpikeTheSpaceCowboy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2014 5:03:08 PM
So it seems this info is new to some. I still think some of those that jumped the gun and said this has been mentioned before are to stubborn to admit they didn't know about the automatic download part.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"