Xbox One Owners: Will Smash Get You to Buy Wii U?

#21InfinityOver0Posted 9/3/2014 4:07:10 AM
DeschainRed posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Nothing will make me get a Wii U

What if it came with a free Ps4 and xbox one?

he said nothing, not even if it means he could get the next CoD and MCC with it to play on x1.

fanboyz :/
---
This is the Monado's power!
natural doctrine 9/30
#22Special-EddPosted 9/3/2014 4:12:24 AM
I got a Wii U for Mario Kart 8 and a few other games. Currently I'm waiting for Hyrule Warriors to come out before I really have a big reason to play it again. Smash Bros was definitely a big reason for me to pick up the system.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Wii, WiiU, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PS4, Vita, 360, XB1, PC
#23zerooo0Posted 9/3/2014 4:28:24 AM
If O had enough time for two then definitely sadly I don't.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#24Pharsti01Posted 9/3/2014 4:32:05 AM
Already have a WiiU, i got it for Wonderful101 and Bayo2.... and any Metroid that came out in the future, have no interest in Smash Bros.
#25SwiftXZPosted 9/3/2014 2:30:59 PM
Smash got me to buy a Wii, but it left me disappointed, if the next installment is closer to Melee I might bite but it'll most likely be Zelda that will get me to buy a Wii U, so I can wait a year.
---
GT:SwiftXZ
American. So now you can hate me because of stereotypes and my geographical location. Genius.
#26Sith JediPosted 9/3/2014 2:34:28 PM
Depends...does Nintendo still use the friend code crap or can I play online with randoms?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#27RS_YELARAKAPosted 9/3/2014 3:11:17 PM
Nope

actually had a WiiU this gen and sold it a few months ago. Pretty over the Mario and friends system. Pretty much no multiplats, shooters worth a crap, sports at all. Mario everything aint doing it for me. And if it isnt mario its one of the other nintendo characters in yet another platformer. If I wanted a fighting game itd be Mortal Kombat, KI, Street Fightef, or something along those lines. Not some cartoony nintendo characters on a last gen power system. I got KI and I cant wait for MKX
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#28RS_YELARAKAPosted 9/3/2014 3:13:50 PM
InfinityOver0 posted...
DeschainRed posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Nothing will make me get a Wii U

What if it came with a free Ps4 and xbox one?

he said nothing, not even if it means he could get the next CoD and MCC with it to play on x1.

fanboyz :/

Or you couod quit being ignorant. Its obvious he means nothing coming out on nintendo would suck him in.

"Cant fix stupid"
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#29IceHuskyPosted 9/3/2014 3:17:05 PM
No, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Pikmin 3 AND Smash Bros Wii U, Legend of Zelda Wii U are all getting me to buy a Wii U. Now to get the money for the console and the games that I want. :P
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
An original gamer since 1980
#30Angel_XBlazePosted 9/3/2014 3:51:42 PM
Don't have a X1 yet, but no. The Wii U doesn't interest me at all. Bayonetta 2 is all I even want to play. Brawl truly disappointed me, and I feel that this Smash will be no different.
---
BBCP Main: Terumi/Azrael Sub: Hazama/Kagura
"So, as I pray...Unlimited Blade Works."