Would you like to see more JRPGS released on Xbox this generation?

#1TheGam3925Posted 9/3/2014 1:52:22 AM
Would you like to have more JRPGS this generation? - Results (160 votes)
Yes
56.88% (91 votes)
No
43.13% (69 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Yo wassup guys? Last gen we were lucky enough to get gems such as Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon and Tales of Vesperia, arguably some of the best RPGS last gen. So would you like to see more of this genre on the Xbox One?

Discuss.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#2lunaticcorePosted 9/3/2014 1:58:33 AM
I haven't enjoyed them since the Original Playstation days. It would be nice to get decent ones on consoles at all. The downward trend of Square is one of the reasons why I felt so underwhelmed with my PS2.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#3Crystyn_7BPosted 9/3/2014 2:01:11 AM
seriously another topic about this you don't get bored do you, or are you just this bored?
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#4TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 2:12:22 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
seriously another topic about this you don't get bored do you, or are you just this bored?

Not bored. Just curious as to whether or not this community would like to have more JRPGS this gen.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#5Crystyn_7BPosted 9/3/2014 2:25:35 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

Not bored. Just curious as to whether or not this community would like to have more JRPGS this gen.

and the first 20 topics didn't answer your question yet?
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#6TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 2:35:56 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

and the first 20 topics didn't answer your question yet?

I have not seen any topics with this poll, so to answer your question, no.
---
#7kyncaniPosted 9/3/2014 2:39:25 AM
On topic : I am surprised so many people would like to play JRPG on the Xbox One board.

Or maybe it's just that most Xbox One owner also play on PS4 and Wii U.
#8Spetsnaz420Posted 9/3/2014 2:42:40 AM
Even if you don't like them... Why wouldn't you want there to be more games on a platform you own?
---
If opinions were a commodity, people wouldn't waste them on stupid crap.
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#9SignalMyMiseryyPosted 9/3/2014 2:43:06 AM
kyncani posted...
On topic : I am surprised so many people would like to play JRPG on the Xbox One board.

Or maybe it's just that most Xbox One owner also play on PS4 and Wii U.

Well a lot of us are fond of 1 specific jrpg that microsoft actually owns. Lost odyssey.
It's not that I don't like jrpgs, they just can't be about some little anime girl with a short skirt that uses a katana. 360 started getting flooded with those and they were praised by the neckbeards. I like stuff like lost odyssey, enchanted arms, ffvii, legend of mana, etc.
---
XBOX I XBOX 360 I XBOX ONE
Mark my words, xbox one will get a name change by e3 2015.
#10shotymePosted 9/3/2014 2:50:03 AM
If not a JRPG then at least some good first party titles in vein of Fable and Sudeki(very underrated imho).
---
Playing Xillia 2, Madden 15, NCAA 14, BBCP, Rayman Legends
Wants NBA 2k15, Destiny, Persona Arena Ultimax, Dragon Age Inquisition, Smash Bros U. Go Oregon!