Install times better?

#41Syn_VengeancePosted 9/3/2014 11:04:47 AM
BeefEaster posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
BeefEaster posted...
I guess it's not an act and you really are all this dense

No you are either a dude who has an Xbox one with a really bad internet connection and thinks slow install times happen to everybody. (Which is not true)

Or a troll who is using this topic as the perfect excuse to talk trash about the Xbox one and doesn't even own one.

Take your pick.

when did I say anything about the install times being slow?

the TC asked if the install time have been improved

well, have they?

do you want to answer the question or just attack people because you think they're badmouthing your precious piece of plastic?

take your pick

the xbox one still has slower install times than ps4 regardless of if it's downloading a patch or not

We also answered his question pretty direct, it's not the Xbox one itself that has slow install times, it's your internet that affects the overall speed of install times.

You were badmouthing the Xbox one.

Wanna try again?
---
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted..
#42Syn_VengeancePosted 9/3/2014 11:05:56 AM
casper316 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
casper316 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
BeefEaster posted...
I guess it's not an act and you really are all this dense

No you are either a dude who has an Xbox one with a really bad internet connection and thinks slow install times happen to everybody. (Which is not true)

Or a troll who is using this topic as the perfect excuse to talk trash about the Xbox one and doesn't even own one.

Take your pick.

he sounds like that troll kid Xeeh_Bitz who got proved wrong in the metro redux thread and personally attacked me because he lost the argument because he was to stupid to read the DF article lol

Exactly and now he's turned to name calling cause he's got nothing left.

I wish that you could only get on these specific console boards by using your consoles model/serial number that would eliminate a lot of these trolls in one shot.

Pretty much.
---
#43BeefEasterPosted 9/3/2014 11:07:45 AM(edited)
I guess you guys didn't notice my gamertag in my profile that has 5 times more played games than my psn id

keep calling me a fanboy though if that makes you feel better
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#44bob15xPosted 9/3/2014 11:10:10 AM
BeefEaster posted...
I guess you guys didn't notice my gamertag in my profile that has 5 times more played games than my psn id

All you had to do was say. "I didn't know that it downloads patches as it is installing. I can see how a bad internet could extend the install time drastically."

now look at all you have written and what everyone has said. 3 pages of it. Would it really be that hard to just say what I quoted? You sound like you didn't know that and there is not shame in not knowing everything.
#45Syn_VengeancePosted 9/3/2014 11:11:50 AM
BeefEaster posted...

I only said it once and you weren't helping yourself any by digging your own grave deeper and deeper with every comment that you made.
---
#46EnclavePosted 9/3/2014 11:12:05 AM
BeefEaster posted...

Didn't you know? Admitting there's an issue means you're a Playstation fanboy. Hell, Phil Spencer? Such a god damn Playstation fanboy, he doesn't know what he's talking about when saying that Xbox needs to do better with regards to installs. He probably doesn't even own an Xbox.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#47BeefEasterPosted 9/3/2014 11:15:32 AM
Enclave posted...
BeefEaster posted...

Didn't you know? Admitting there's an issue means you're a Playstation fanboy. Hell, Phil Spencer? Such a god damn Playstation fanboy, he doesn't know what he's talking about when saying that Xbox needs to do better with regards to installs. He probably doesn't even own an Xbox.

NUH UH, UR DOWNLOADING A PATCH THATS Y ITS SO SLOW PHIL SPENCER JUST ADMIT UR WRONG
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#48gumboy774Posted 9/3/2014 11:16:55 AM
Buys Xbox One Madden Bundle

Sets up system

Me: YAY! Next Gen Football!

Game takes nearly half a damn day to install, and when it finally does let me play the thing its not even finished!

Buys Diablo III UEE next day, Installs in 20 mins.

WTF!!!!

Ps: I have Comcast 50Mbps Internet.
---
awaiting greatness
PSN: Charles27x, XBL: PreacherBoy84, NNID: PreacherBoy1984
#49Syn_VengeancePosted 9/3/2014 11:17:39 AM
BeefEaster posted...
Enclave posted...
BeefEaster posted...

NUH UH, UR DOWNLOADING A PATCH THATS Y ITS SO SLOW PHIL SPENCER JUST ADMIT UR WRONG

and then you prove yourself just a lousy troll once again, I'm done cause your not worth the time.
---
#50casper316Posted 9/3/2014 11:19:47 AM
BeefEaster posted...

hmm lets go back in time shall we...

Post #5

BeefEaster posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
The install times aren't bad if you have a decent internet connection. I've never had to wait more than 20 minutes for an install.

installing has nothing to do with your internet connection

doesn't look like you answered the TC's question either, instead looks to me like you jumped on someone else for supplying the TC with some very helpful information. yet you are continuing to act like a jerk.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316