NHL 15 available for EA Access subscribers Thursday

#11ChiliPupPosted 9/3/2014 12:03:33 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
You're trying to hard at failure.

Lol tell me again about the great free things you get with EA Access? I'm very interested in "free" things.

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#12MurryEB_Alt1Posted 9/3/2014 12:03:49 PM
ChiliPup posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Nhl will be free in a year on it, way to misread it.

Lol... getting "free" things with a "paid" subscription. I didn't misread it... I'm just amused at this concept.

---

What are you doing here
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#13duericPosted 9/3/2014 12:04:14 PM
ChiliPup posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
So business models that have been standard for over 20 years now amuse you? Dull boy.

The business models don't amuse me. Yes, they are standard. But considering anything about them as "free" just means that their gimmick has worked on you, while they cash your check.

---

This guy gets it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#14AWarAmp84Posted 9/3/2014 12:05:40 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
ChiliPup posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Nhl will be free in a year on it, way to misread it.

Lol... getting "free" things with a "paid" subscription. I didn't misread it... I'm just amused at this concept.

---

No, he's got a point.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#15kennyynnooPosted 9/3/2014 12:07:01 PM
ChiliPup posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Lol tell me again about the great free things you get with EA Access? I'm very interested in "free" things.

---

I paid for 2 years, $60, one time. NHL in 1 year costs me nothing.

So can we now say that PS+ has no free games based on your logic?
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#16MurryEB_Alt1Posted 9/3/2014 12:09:14 PM
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
So business models that have been standard for over 20 years now amuse you? Dull boy.

The business models don't amuse me. Yes, they are standard. But considering anything about them as "free" just means that their gimmick has worked on you, while they cash your check.

---

This guy gets it.

Yeah man, he get's it, damn EA for letting me play a couple games I haven't ever played for 5 bucks for a month, DAMN THEM. Damn Netflix for giving me movies to stream while cashing my 8 dollar check I give them each month. Also, damn the bank for giving me that free toaster with my approved mortgage, and you know what else? Damn JCPenny for giving my girlfriend 3 mixing bowls for free with her pots and pans set she bought, DAMN THEM ALL.
---
#17duericPosted 9/3/2014 12:09:43 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
ChiliPup posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

---

Sure. When you pay for PS+ it's for access to play online. The games are just a bonus.

With EA Access, you're literally paying for year old "free" games and 10% discounts.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#18ChiliPupPosted 9/3/2014 12:10:07 PM
kennyynnoo posted...

Lol dude, seriously. First of all, your first sentence is EXACTLY what I'm referring to. Even if it truly is a fantastic deal, which I'm not saying it is or isn't, don't ever the mistake of thinking anything you get with it is "free". You paid for it already.

Secondly, the exact same thing applies to PS+. I suppose you think I will defend Sony's just because it's Sony? Lol my god, man, it's the same concept. Again, even if they are well worth the money for the amount of content you get, none of them are "free".

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#19duericPosted 9/3/2014 12:11:15 PM
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

---

This guy gets it.

Yeah man, he get's it, damn EA for letting me play a couple games I haven't ever played for 5 bucks for a month, DAMN THEM. Damn Netflix for giving me movies to stream while cashing my 8 dollar check I give them each month. Also, damn the bank for giving me that free toaster with my approved mortgage, and you know what else? Damn JCPenny for giving my girlfriend 3 mixing bowls for free with her pots and pans set she bought, DAMN THEM ALL.

Whatever you need to say to convince yourself, dude.
---
#20MurryEB_Alt1Posted 9/3/2014 12:12:53 PM
dueric posted...
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

---

This guy gets it.

Whatever you need to say to convince yourself, dude.

Oh give me a break lol that doesn't even making any sense, Mr., uh, Winkle
---