NHL 15 available for EA Access subscribers Thursday

#21kennyynnooPosted 9/3/2014 12:13:32 PM
ChiliPup posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I paid for 2 years, $60, one time. NHL in 1 year costs me nothing.

So can we now say that PS+ has no free games based on your logic?

Lol dude, seriously. First of all, your first sentence is EXACTLY what I'm referring to. Even if it truly is a fantastic deal, which I'm not saying it is or isn't, don't ever the mistake of thinking anything you get with it is "free". You paid for it already.

Secondly, the exact same thing applies to PS+. I suppose you think I will defend Sony's just because it's Sony? Lol my god, man, it's the same concept. Again, even if they are well worth the money for the amount of content you get, none of them are "free".

---

It's free because I'm not paying more for it. I wasn't planning on getting nhl at all, forgot this game existed along with pga until after I paid. Theoretically it's not free but it beats paying for a game I don't want to buy, Its free to own in a year with the subscription that I'm using for other games.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#22EllesarienPosted 9/3/2014 12:14:34 PM
Sweeeet. It worked so well with Madden '15. Loved the chance to try out the game and if you did want to purchase, everything you've done via the trial period carries over to the bought game.

Thanks regs Going to the 'Hawks game so going to have to wait until Friday to test it out.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#23ChiliPupPosted 9/3/2014 12:16:08 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
It's free because I'm not paying more for it. I wasn't planning on getting nhl at all, forgot this game existed along with pga until after I paid. Theoretically it's not free but it beats paying for a game I don't want to buy, Its free to own in a year with the subscription that I'm using for other games.

Okay, I will humor you. I want in. Tell me how I can get the same "free" content that you are referring to. Where do I sign up? And I just want to confirm... this isn't going to cost me any money, right? Right, kenny? I mean, it's free, right? No money? Please confirm this for me, and I will concede this entire argument to you.

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#24EllesarienPosted 9/3/2014 12:18:25 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
ChiliPup posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Lol dude, seriously. First of all, your first sentence is EXACTLY what I'm referring to. Even if it truly is a fantastic deal, which I'm not saying it is or isn't, don't ever the mistake of thinking anything you get with it is "free". You paid for it already.

Secondly, the exact same thing applies to PS+. I suppose you think I will defend Sony's just because it's Sony? Lol my god, man, it's the same concept. Again, even if they are well worth the money for the amount of content you get, none of them are "free".

---

Why care man what one troll thinks about your purchases with your money? You like EA access? Yes? That's all that matters. You're giving this guy the attention he craves on this board.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#25duericPosted 9/3/2014 12:18:58 PM
Peter Moore's midichlorian count must be way off the scale.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#26kennyynnooPosted 9/3/2014 12:20:55 PM
ChiliPup posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Okay, I will humor you. I want in. Tell me how I can get the same "free" content that you are referring to. Where do I sign up? And I just want to confirm... this isn't going to cost me any money, right? Right, kenny? I mean, it's free, right? No money? Please confirm this for me, and I will concede this entire argument to you.

---

Sure pay 30 now for Madden 25, fifa, battlefield, peggle and next year this time nhl will be thrown in free.
---
#27kennyynnooPosted 9/3/2014 12:22:17 PM
Ellesarien posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
ChiliPup posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

---

Why care man what one troll thinks about your purchases with your money? You like EA access? Yes? That's all that matters. You're giving this guy the attention he craves on this board.

I'm bored, he obviously hates the ea access plan so I'm making it look good....and I'm bored, kids are napping, he's amusing me.
---
#28ChiliPupPosted 9/3/2014 12:24:56 PM(edited)
kennyynnoo posted...
Sure pay 30 now for Madden 25, fifa, battlefield, peggle and next year this time nhl will be thrown in free.

I don't want Madden 25, fifa, battlefield, or peggle, and I sure as heck am not paying for things I don't want. What I DO want... is NHL for free. How do I get that like you? For free, no money involved. How do I do that?

---
---
#29ChiliPupPosted 9/3/2014 12:24:29 PM
Ellesarien posted...

Ellesarien, I have no idea why you are still cranky with me. I thought we were friends. So you didn't believe me before, that's not my problem, it's yours. I've been nothing but honest with you. I even thought you would be happy for me for having preordered the Sunset Overdrive bundle. But NOOOO... you still gotta be all cranky. Gee whiz, dude, you're harder to please than my real life friends lol.

It's okay though, I still love ya, bro. :)

---
---
#30kennyynnooPosted 9/3/2014 12:26:10 PM(edited)
ChiliPup posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

I don't want Madden 25, fifa, battlefield, or peggle, and I sure as heck aren't paying for things I don't want. What I DO want... is NHL for free. How do I get that like you? For free, no money involved. How do I do that?

---

If you only want 1 game then it's not for you, that's like paying for Netflix to watch 1 movie.
---