Is kinect 2 worth $150?

#1Second_HokagePosted 9/3/2014 10:09:13 AM
In your opinion, is kinect 2 worth $150?
#2billyjeanmurderPosted 9/3/2014 10:14:40 AM
If a bundle was made with non dance games and a Kinect I'd pay $150 for it.
---
Aim for the crack f*** minimum wage
#3casper316Posted 9/3/2014 10:30:46 AM
how many more of these kinect $150 topics do we need... jesus, if you don't like the kinect, it's simple DON'T BUY THE DAMN THING and shut your mouth, no one cares. if you think it's worth it or not. considering the tech that's inside the thing its well worth the $200 they are charging for the windows version.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#4EllesarienPosted 9/3/2014 10:31:52 AM
It's worth EXACTLY how much you would pay for it.

That is the only answer that matters in real life.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#5ChiliPupPosted 9/3/2014 10:32:55 AM
casper316 posted...
how many more of these kinect $150 topics do we need... jesus, if you don't like the kinect, it's simple DON'T BUY THE DAMN THING and shut your mouth, no one cares. if you think it's worth it or not. considering the tech that's inside the thing its well worth the $200 they are charging for the windows version.

I really wish people would stop urinating in your cheerios. You're absolutely no fun when that happens :{

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#6AWarAmp84Posted 9/3/2014 10:35:08 AM
I bought the Kinect bundle and while I do actually like it, I wouldn't pay $150 for it. Not right now anyway.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#7casper316Posted 9/3/2014 10:36:59 AM
ChiliPup posted...
casper316 posted...

I really wish people would stop urinating in your cheerios. You're absolutely no fun when that happens :{

---

how about when the senseless trolling stops. it's getting a little out of hand with personal attacks and things.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#8YoshiMan123Posted 9/3/2014 10:46:07 AM
casper316 posted...
ChiliPup posted...
casper316 posted...

---

how about when the senseless trolling stops. it's getting a little out of hand with personal attacks and things.

This was a personal attack on you?

Ah, this makes sense now...
---
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone."
PSN: YoshiMan123
#9spacejamjordanzPosted 9/3/2014 10:47:11 AM
casper316 posted...

Take a chill pill man it's not that serious. This is not the first topic about this, and I guarantee you it won't be the last. It's a current subject plain and simple. I'm pretty sure there is at least one subject that even you wouldn't mind discussing in multiple threads.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#10ChiliPupPosted 9/3/2014 10:47:58 AM
casper316 posted...

Dude. Take a chill pill. TC simply asked if Kinect 2 was worth $150. I don't see any type of personal attack whatsoever. Please enlighten us.

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]