Is there a stream to watch Japan Xbox one launch live?

#11kennyynnooPosted 9/3/2014 11:57:52 AM
LorneMaIvo posted...
trenken posted...
I really couldnt care less about Japan, I dont live there, and Im not too sure MS cares either. They sold 75 million 360s with NO Japanese support. The 360 absolutely obliterated the PS3 in the US. By like a massive margin of many, many millions. Fact. Thats what MS cares about, their primary market.

X1 has the best exclusives coming much sooner when the PS4 only has LBP and Driveclub, and for $400 it does way more than the PS4. PS4 got that lead for 2 reasons, it was cheaper for many months, and its in 40 more countries.

They are heading into their first holiday on equal footing, and MS has 2 big exclusives coming, one of them is bigger than every Sony exclusive, even bigger than Gran Turismo now, since the last 2 didnt light the world on fire. Good time to own an X1 :)

lol I remember how Titanfall was going to put the Xbox One on equal footing, then Direct12 and the Cloud, and then the price drop. Somehow, despite all that "equal footing" the PS4 is "absolutely obliterating" the Xbox One in NA and worldwide.

But let's wait for Halo HD and Forza Arcade, right? Or will it then be wait for Not Bungie Halo Sequel 2?

Anyway, meanwhile in reality, PS4 has the voted best upcoming library:

http://www.listwar.com/upcoming-retail-games/

Voted by whom? It still has zero racing games and the 1 coming is about as full of content as a racing game pre Gran Turismo era was, that's why its a f2p. Let me know when they get a racer, I still see nothing on ps4 for me.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#12kennyynnooPosted 9/3/2014 12:00:10 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I heard nobody wanted ps4 in Japan.

They can't afford it or a x1. They're broke, Sony's financial statements are telling. The auto industry for Japan is struggling since everyone caught them. That country is hurting and it's not worth putting on a show for beyond its developers for the day Nintendo or PS go down.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#13LorneMaIvoPosted 9/3/2014 12:01:30 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Voted by whom? It still has zero racing games and the 1 coming is about as full of content as a racing game pre Gran Turismo era was, that's why its a f2p. Let me know when they get a racer, I still see nothing on ps4 for me.

Random gamers online. It's not a site endorsed by either Sony or Microsoft before you try the "Salty ponies are the ones" voting.

Anyway, so what if they don't have a racer? Neither console has an exclusive RPG. Neither console has an exclusive strategy game. Why is racing the deciding factor?
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png
#14An_EthiopianPosted 9/3/2014 12:12:47 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
Here you go, TC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIIuR-HjFho

LMFAO!! 10/10
---
The statement below me is true.
The statement above me is false.
#15EIKabongPosted 9/4/2014 1:26:25 AM
trenken posted...
I really couldnt care less about Japan, I dont live there, and Im not too sure MS cares either. They sold 75 million 360s with NO Japanese support. The 360 absolutely obliterated the PS3 in the US. By like a massive margin of many, many millions. Fact. Thats what MS cares about, their primary market.

X1 has the best exclusives coming much sooner when the PS4 only has LBP and Driveclub, and for $400 it does way more than the PS4. PS4 got that lead for 2 reasons, it was cheaper for many months, and its in 40 more countries.

They are heading into their first holiday on equal footing, and MS has 2 big exclusives coming, one of them is bigger than every Sony exclusive, even bigger than Gran Turismo now, since the last 2 didnt light the world on fire. Good time to own an X1 :)

TL;DR I am super buttfurious.

---
KABONG!
"I don't know who to worry for most." lol. I do. Poster #13. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69735474
#16jakethenoobPosted 9/4/2014 1:41:07 AM
trenken posted...
regs8376 posted...
You would be sorely disappointed

Hes trolling if you couldnt tell. Likely another salty pony. The PS4 is bombing in Japan too.

Well at least more than one guy showed up to get one when they got released.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#17buddhabarracudaPosted 9/4/2014 2:02:24 AM
trenken posted...

"My console is bigger than your console."
---
XBL/Steam: buddhabarracuda | PSN: buddha_barracuda
#18kyncaniPosted 9/4/2014 2:59:18 AM
cheezedadada posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
Here you go, TC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIIuR-HjFho

LOL. I expected that, but it still made me laugh.

Lol, good one :)
#19TheGam3925Posted 9/4/2014 3:02:47 AM
LorneMaIvo posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Random gamers online. It's not a site endorsed by either Sony or Microsoft before you try the "Salty ponies are the ones" voting.

Anyway, so what if they don't have a racer? Neither console has an exclusive RPG. Neither console has an exclusive strategy game. Why is racing the deciding factor?

Because the Xbone has one. Read my sig from the Xbox fanboy bible, Mattrick 13:21.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.