25 minutes of Shadow of Mordor gameplay

#11boolzeroPosted 9/3/2014 3:49:25 PM
cheezedadada posted...
I wasn't interested in this game because of the lore (I've never seen/read/etc anything LoTR related), but it kinda looks pretty cool. I am going to keep this on the radar for sure. I noticed the devs who made NOLF are involved too.

Talk about a game that needs to make a return! NOLF was an awesome series!
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#12Laylow12Posted 9/3/2014 4:01:09 PM
I like the console exclusive stuff i read about:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/12/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-exclusive-playstation-pre-order-extras-detailed/#sf4116918

Anything similar on the XBOX ONE?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#13elchris79Posted 9/3/2014 4:04:41 PM
I'm not convinced by it... yet. It looks very promising, but is a 3rd month purchase for me, what with the volume of games being released that are ahead of it in my list.
#14Laylow12Posted 9/3/2014 4:13:03 PM
elchris79 posted...
I'm not convinced by it... yet. It looks very promising, but is a 3rd month purchase for me, what with the volume of games being released that are ahead of it in my list.

Right now I have it preordered but I may do the same.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#15MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 4:16:10 PM
If I don't buy this in September, I may wait until December. Mainly because there's so many games coming out that I want. It's a damn flood of games!
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#16kyncaniPosted 9/3/2014 7:39:37 PM(edited)
Cross, triangle, R1, ...

The game is being demoed on PS4.

It does look good though.
#17WiiareVenomPosted 9/3/2014 8:06:14 PM
So,how does the Nemesis system work exactly? Since some enemies survive and are promoted, does that mean you can't just kill them all in normal fights?
---
"Awake! A vast! Hold tight your buns, if buns you do hold dear, For time has come to wake and run, and not give way to fear!" ~ Lemongrab